Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
ɹoᴉuǝS ɯoʇsnƆ
Joined
·
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Look what jumped into the back of my pick-up on the way up the coast today!










Ghost Rider !!!








 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
1,566 Posts
imported post

Nice Harley. Now put some mufflers on it please.
If you are gonna ride in a group I'm in, then I'm gonna be leading. I've had enough hearing loss as it is.
Nothing wrong with the bike. I've got plenty of guys I know that have Harleys.
I still won't let them in front if I can help it.
 

·
Cyclebusters.com
Joined
·
908 Posts
imported post

tell me that isnt a 1981 1000cc sportster
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,356 Posts
imported post

Looks like fun I used to have a Sportster and I had a blast on that thing.
 

·
Postpubescent member
Joined
·
36,382 Posts
imported post

Looks great, but not with straight pipes. I'm too old for that now even though I did have open pipes on my TR6 back in the day.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,242 Posts
imported post

I can't get rid of the Wasps around my garage very well either.:D
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
25,739 Posts
imported post

So was it broke down or just used to riding instead of being ridden? :ROFL:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,462 Posts
imported post

looks like fun
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,462 Posts
imported post

looks like fun
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,966 Posts
imported post

I guess you don't have gremlin bells on your truck. Let that be a lesSon to all
 

·
ɹoᴉuǝS ɯoʇsnƆ
Joined
·
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

Thanks all.



It's a '98 1200 Sportster.



Only 6800 miles!



Your right! The straight pipes are the first thing to go {after I bother a troublesome neighbor for a bit first :badgrin:}!



I'm gonna put a solo seat on it also.



If you see me riding with a group of Harleys, it's because I just caught up to them and just haven't completed the pass.



I've had motorcycles most all of my adult life. It's taken a long time for me to collect all the tools I may need, so, it's time for my first Harley so I can put some of those tools to use.
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
1,566 Posts
imported post

Is one of those tools a trailer???? :raspberry:

Remember, 95% of Harleys are still on the road. The other 5% made to back home.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
291 Posts
imported post

Nice HD, Anything with 2 wheels will do, I can do without the high noise levels, but to each there own.:thumbsup::thumbsup::toast:
 

·
Disfunctional Nimatode
Joined
·
3,381 Posts
imported post

There goes the neighborhood........
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top