Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Does anyone close to 77372 happen to have one for sale? No dealers around me have them in stock.

Thanks

·
Pwhoever
3,182 Posts
imported post

Take a look at THIS LINK. By doing this slight mod, you can always just go to the local auto parts store and replace it if needed. They are available in 40a, 50a, 60a, 70a, and 80a. I went with the 70A as I have a Compufire alternator and didn't like their method ofstacking up the dogbone fuses. The 70A has worked out perfect.

·
Anti-Guru
2,711 Posts
imported post

The Honda ('80-'87 Civic & Accord, etc) also takes that 55A dogbone (direct swap) should be available at most any autoparts store or dealer.

Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/OES-Genuine-select-Honda-models/dp/compatibility-chart/B001G7EI4U

All-Honda - http://www.all-hondaparts.com/item.wws?sku=W0133-1643684&itempk=81481&mfr=OES%20Genuine&weight=0.06

If you have a Checker's or Oreilly or other 'big name' store near by, look for the Littlefuse p/n 094413 (standard stock for Orielly) - should be about $4 and DOES have a 55A dogbone in it.

(Check with the New Caney store, they show to have the assortment in stock -- 281.689.3147)

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

O.K. thanks satan. I go look today. I ordered a couple from cyclemax yesterday, but have to wait a week or so. Thats just too long, lol

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
imported post

Try NAPA they might have them

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
imported post

thumper1963 wrote:
Does anyone close to 77372 happen to have one for sale? No dealers around me have them in stock.

Thanks
> Honda Direct has them in stock for $2.50/ea

FUSE (55A) 98200-65500

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

I ordered some from Cyclemax. They were 86 cents each so I ordered another part to justify the 7.00 shipping.

Thanks alot though.

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
imported post

Below is the part of the link that pwhoever indicated.

That is what I have in mine and have had no problems! I just left the cover off....

"An easier solution and not very expensive is to replace the fuse with a "PAL" style fuse which is available at most auto parts stores. I ended up going with a 70 Amp one but they come in higher and lower amperage. They are a direct replacement for the dogbone fuse, easier to find if out on the road, and eliminate the stacking of several dogbone fuses so much safer. It only requires a slight mod to the fuse cover. A hole needs to be cut in a square so it will slip over the fuse after it is installed."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.