Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As most of you know, I have moved from Kansas to Newnan, GA.

I have been swamped with house renovations and work (yes, it's a four letter word!) and realized that I need an oil change and don't have the time to do it.

Can anyone in the south Atlanta area recommend a Honda dealer that does good work or a dealer to stay away from?

Opinions from members in the area is valuable and I would love to hear from you!

I can check out dealers by trial and error but I'd rather not subject the Wing to that if all possible.

Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
It takes me 30-40 minutes each way to get to/ from my local dealer (12 miles away). I can do the oil change in under 30 minutes & full setup/ cleanup in under an hour (I usually do 2-4 vehicles at a time to save on setup/ cleanup time).
It takes me more time & a lot more $ to have the dealer do simple things like an oil change

·
647 Posts
There all good till u need something done

·
Premium Member
5,377 Posts
People that trailer their Wings never get serious answers.:)

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ouch!!!! I trailer it one time moving from Kansas to Georgia and look at the crap I catch!! LOL!

Feeling the love, I'm going to try a dealer near me until I can get everything unpacked so I can do it myself. I'll let you know how it works out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.