Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a used Voyager Kit for a 1200, or at least the installation belly pan kit. Will pick up USA only if shipping to too expensive, not sure what's involved in bringing something across the boarder theses days. OK, maybe if it's close to Windsor or New York. I don't mind road trips, seeing new places, meeting new people...

·
Premium Member
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I appreciate it, it's a shame your friend's not riding anymore, but after considering all the facts involved with acquiring a used one I've decided to get a new one. I'll post pics in the spring if the new look.

·
Administrator
22,281 Posts
Well, unfortunately he is now in a care facility. I talked to his wife and she won't make decisions about the bike. I thought maybe if I approached him with an offer... Do you have a number in mind? I have no clue what those kits cost.

·
Premium Member
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The standard kit with a wheel upgrade is just under $4200. If I order it before the end of this month it's free shipping, saving almost $400 and they bring right to my barn.

·
751 Posts
voyager

Looking to buy a used Voyager Kit for a 1200, or at least the installation belly pan kit. Will pick up USA only if shipping to too expensive, not sure what's involved in bringing something across the boarder theses days. OK, maybe if it's close to Windsor or New York. I don't mind road trips, seeing new places, meeting new people...
Im guessin this wont do you anygood as I have a for a gl1800 p

·
Premium Member
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Somehow I missed being notified that you guys replied to this post. I'm sorry it's taken so long to see it. I went and bought a kit from Voyager during the winter, took advantage of the free shipping. It's installed and running? riding? pulling? rolling? nice. It did take a while to get used to riding it, but now that I have I don't see us going back.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts