Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In need of a Honda fairing. Apparently there was a brake fluid leak and the drippings made the fairing brittle and now is cracked and missing plastic opposite side as radio. Color is blue.

Thank you.

Barry

·
Administrator
26,529 Posts
Your location would help. Shipping on a fairing is enough to make most guys faint. You are probably not going to find one in your color. Pretty sure there wan't a blue in 1981 anyway.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your location would help. Shipping on a fairing is enough to make most guys faint. You are probably not going to find one in your color. Pretty sure there wan't a blue in 1981 anyway.
Haha...you're right. Leave it to me to leave out location...I'm in Lake Geneva, Wi. I'm willing to travel. My bike is a midnight blue. I guess any color will suffice. As long as the bike runs, I'm happy.

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
In need of a Honda fairing. Apparently there was a brake fluid leak and the drippings made the fairing brittle and now is cracked and missing plastic opposite side as radio. Color is blue.

Thank you.

Barry
I have a veter fairing complete it came on a 1981 gl1100i I bought but it is not that color it is in good shape no cracks. Has alpine radio in it

·
Registered
239 Posts
Wisconsin has some rather nice salvage yards, may have good luck with one of them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would be interested...how much would you ask for the fairing and what is the color?
Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts