Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi all,

I've just joined, I ride an 1800 for a living, I do traffic reports for a radio station, 70 mls a day.

I just recently bought a 1995 20th anniversary 1500 aspencade and I'm looking for a second hand saddle or a new one at a reasonable price!it's the red looking saddle to match the plastics, I think they call the colour 'ox blood'.

I'm also looking for a rear lighted spoiler, the colour of my bike is candy red.

I have just finished the 1st stage of chroming and want to fix the torn saddle before I move on to second stage ie: save up more money.

many thanks

xbcjohnny

·
Premium Member
28,832 Posts
imported post

Welcome, WelcomeTo Steve Saunders Goldwing Forum.If you have any questions no matter how trivial they may seem this forum is the place to ask them. What I have noticed is that some of the people here were :15red:'sin their previous lives and can answer any question you have. Theforums that I get the most from are::

Goldwing Technical Forum

General Motorcycle Discussion Forum

These have the best info aboutGoldwing’s and are where you ask questions and can get help..

For Sale/Wanted ForumGood stuff for Sale or if you have old parts sitting around the garage you would like to get rid of....

:18red::15red::12red::11red:

And when all you need is a good laugh to start your day try the:: Fun Forum After that it’s up to you which of the others you will like the best all I can do is suggest.

Again Welcome to the Forum...

Oh and did I mention everyone here loves pictures.. Show us some of yours... Even if it’s not a Goldwing just a pretty view

·
Premium Member
68,164 Posts
imported post

welcome:waving::waving::waving:

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

[align=center]

[/align]
[align=center]Welcome xbcjohnny[/align]

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
imported post

You get paid to ride!!! That is as good as getting paid to hunt and fish. You are one lucky Dude.

Oh in all the excitement I almost forgot WELCOME!!!!

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the absolute best Goldwing forum on the web, from the west coast of Canada. There is a lot of great knowledge here and a bunch of great guys & gals.
:applause::applause::applause::applause::action::action::action::action::action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
imported post

How much are you willing to spend? I might be selling mine as I am upgrading to an aftermarket seat. It has a Utopia backrest on it as well. The seat is a brown-ish color. It looks black at times and redish brown other times depending on the light. My bike is a 95 Interstate. Candyapple red.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, I would be willing to spend 100 to 150 euro, depending on state of saddle so whatever that translates into Canadian dollars, though the shipping and import duty may make a transaction too costly. If you are interested send me a photo of the seat and check costs to send by UPS or Fedex from your area.

thanks

xbcjohnny

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Thanks for the welcome, yeah getting paid to ride is a rarity, I'm one lucky dude!

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forum. There is one on ebay with a $269 buy it now price. 1994 model but it will fit perfectly on your 1995:

You will find it hard to get one in that colour cheap, as they were only available for a couple of years. Most of them are grey or black.

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
imported post

Hi Johnny, the guy that had a saddle in kildare sold it, i will keep an eye out for you, and we will meet up soon, by the way your bike is looking good.:applause:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

GEROWING wrote:
Hi Johnny, the guy that had a saddle in kildare sold it, i will keep an eye out for you, and we will meet up soon, by the way your bike is looking good.:applause:
And why wouldnt it look good ,we chromed it for him :) :) :) :) :) Now send us down your new arrival and we will do the same to it :ROFL::ROFL:

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

Hi John,

Thanks for that picture and link, will look into it

cheers

xbcjohnny

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.