Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I am looking for one of the Switch Consoles that goes on the top of the master cylinder and has the 4 light up switches on it. I believe that these come from Drag Specialties but I have had no luck in finding one. I have ordered from 3 different places and they reply back that the console is no longer available. Seems to me like there ought to be some for sale out there somewhere. If you know of one or have one that you want to get rid of, let me know.

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Yes Ken, that is the rascal. I have sent in an order. Now I will just hope and pray that they have one.

I have ordered this from 3 other places that has them on their site but then I get an email saying that they are no longer available. I had not tried this company yet. Thanks for the help. I'll post if they have it or not.

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Using that link, they offer the item but out to the side it says NLA.

(No Longer Available)

Don't know why these sites don't take things off the site when they no longer sell them.

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Hey

Ken

the place you suggested (wingstuff.com) was right on the money. I just called and they have the switch console and are shipping it out to me today. Thanks for the help!!!!

:waving: :clapper: :waving:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.