Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I am in the market for a set of good condition engine guards that would fit the 80 GL1100. P. O. drilled a hole in each of the ones I have to get to the sync screw.
I realize they will be used, but please not dented. Can one buy aftermarket new reasonably?

And some stock front turn signal assemblies that would bolt on and hook right up.

And the complete left control assembly i.e. the turn sig / light/ horn control housing and wiring.

Putting the feelers out there.

Oh and go easy on me - I am unemployed!

What ya got?

Thanks
bob

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
imported post

I have a set off a 1983 GL1100 you can have them for the postage whatever that would. I kept banging my shins and if I ever need them on the trike I'm beyond worrying.
Don't imagine the postage to the states would be over £30
Cheers
Boris

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

I might take you up on that. 30L that is about $50 no?

Well I have a bid in on Ebay right now for $35 including shipping - so I have to see how that goes first.

I'd rather come over there and pick them up - ride around - visit some bike shops and a friend in Liverpool.

But that is probably not going to happen.

Thanks for the offer!

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
imported post

I have a set of turn signal stems, and a set of left controls. Would take $40 plus shipping.

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

Hey Shupnfish

Well, I kinda jumped the gun on some controls on ebay - I am the high bidder at the moment but you know how that goes.

Turn signal stems - is that the actual turn signal with the stem that attaches to the fork or the part that the turn sig attaches to?

I have a line on some turn sigs. from a guy not to far from me.

Re: the sigs - What I need are the chrome pieces with the little stem stickin out that the sigs attach to. I am bidding on a nice set of those and ears too.

And I have a bid on some bars. But we have 4 days to go.

I have to wait

I will get back to ya .:bat:

bob

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
imported post

Hi Bob, I'll pop to the post office and get a better idea on the shipping cost on Saturday and let you know what the exact cost will be. Good luck on your bids
Boris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.