Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

82 GL1100 interstate. Looked really clean. Wont have it till friday so I have no pics till then! Much nicer than the pos 78 I was looking at. Really wanted a naked wing but couldnt pass this one up, cant wait to post it.

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
imported post

Congrats

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

Well after not much deliberating he decided on this bike.. With only 36k original miles and in excellent condition, doesnt smoke, started right up even though cold and looks very well taken care of...should make him a very nice first wing with a lot less work than that 78 would of been...congrats!!!!!

·
Premium Member
12,781 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the Goldwing family . I was suprised how much more I enjoyed riding my 83I with the fairing compared to without . I hope you have many happy miles ahead .

Thats a nice addition to put under the tree, Merry Christmas .

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,708 Posts
imported post

I'm sure you are glad the angst is over with, and congratulations on a great find!

That is a pretty one, and the description of the startup sounds to me like you will enjoy learning the intricacies of the maintenance on a Goldwing.

Being able to ride it in between the small down times makes it more fun.

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

Yes he will, but i hooked him up with a honda service manual for it too, so he has some reading to keep him busy, lol...

·
Premium Member
17,087 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the family. Be careful with the perma-grin. Bugs don't taste very good. :cheesygrin:

Enjoy the ride.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
imported post

You will find it better riding than riding a I want one.

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts
imported post

Congrats on the new wing.......

Psssst........you know you also got it in the fastest color too !!!!!!!

Don't tell anyone I told ya though........:action:

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
imported post

:thumbsup: now for the fun!

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Glad to hear you got a 'Wing!:claps::claps:One minor correction to your post, we don't call a neglected Goldwing a POS, we refer to it as neglected, distressed, owned by a jerk or some similar epithet.

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

looks very nice. getting ready for spring , are we ? anyway , enjoy it as much as i have enjoyed mine.

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Many happy miles to go there, heads up on the yellow wires & Stator, 2 known weakness points. :action::action::action:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.