Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

So I was just rumaging around youtube and found this in the corner. Just as good as the first time I saw it.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oShEHN1Co4s

EDIT: I hope everyone realizes that this is not my slide show. It belongs to another grand member here,,,,,,,,,, Dusty Boots. So be sure to give credit where it is due.

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

That was cool. Makes me want to just get up and go. But me thinks I better wait a couple of more months at least.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,666 Posts
imported post

I really enjoyed that, makes me wish I were there :action:

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

That is some of the most beautiful country in N. America & a lot of wonderful twistie. There is nothing anywhere that is finer than the Rockies & luck for him Dusty Boots lives right between both the Rockies & Coastals.:action::action::action::action::action::action::action::action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
3,403 Posts
imported post

Brings back memories, we did a lot of that same area in '06 with the kids and the camper. They still talk about 'when we went on our trip'.

PS I have never been so cold as when we camped by the glacier at the Columbia Icefields, I got up in the middle of the night and sat in the van with the engine running until my arms stopped aching.

But the rest of it was beautiful.

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
imported post

Man! I've got to go there some day...

Thanks. :18white:

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
imported post

Thanks for making me home sick! I moved from Maple Ridge BC to Cincinnati OH 6 yrs ago. Man, I miss the mountains. So flat here I can watch my dog run away for three days.

·
Premium Member
973 Posts
imported post

Is it true that in western Ohio, two or three towns will store all of their road sand/salt in the same pile so that they can claim to have the tallest hill in the area?

No wiat, that is Indiana and Illinois.

·
Premium Member
1,591 Posts
imported post

HogansWing wrote:
So flat here I can watch my dog run away for three days.
:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

HogansWing wrote:
Thanks for making me home sick! I moved from Maple Ridge BC to Cincinnati OH 6 yrs ago. Man, I miss the mountains. So flat here I can watch my dog run away for three days.
Why the Heck would you have done that? You could have moved to Abbotsford. Or Mission.:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

Thanks for the 'promo', Winger :cooler:

Tis a rather 'nice area' of North America, for livin n ridin. :action:

I was back out that way in the fall, for a 'ride n golf' tour,with 3 buddies. Two in a cage,(whotook our clubs) and another Budon a 'Beemer'(the one who is wanting to go to Montrose with me)

The two in the cage stayed in cabins, while Beemer Brad and I camped, staying the 1st 2 nights on upper Arrow Lakes and the last night at Toad Rock.Wesoaked ina couple of the Hot Springs in the area, while en route. NICE! :coollep:

After the 3rd game of Golf , my knee was acting up again, so I went for a little 'solo tour' down to the 'Silvery Slocan',while the others were playing.

This is a brief account of that 4 day trip - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=O1jbNML_Se8

Dusty

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.