Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

didnt imagine I would be missing the bike I never rode but I do. Oh well soon enough I will regain my wings again.

Lately I have been in severe sciatic pains from a previous surgery form 1990. Discs are damaged again or the nerve grew back, something. Have to go back in for another MRI soon, without insurance. $ - OUCH -$

My boss has a 1976 gl1000 sitting in his garage, but this time I think I will try and get something newer. Just as soon as I get all repaired in the back I will be looking for a bike.

Tomorrow is the last day of my Motorcycle permit, then I will have to either take the test or renew it again, but its going to be awhile before I will afford the new forkseals on my current mossbeater (i know - its only $15) just havent been working much at this supposedly garanteed 40 hours a week job. Havent cleared 40 in over 2 months.

But I thought I would pop in and say Hello to all.

Hello ALL !:waving:

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
imported post

Hello Ran429! :waving:

Good to hear from you. Sounds like things have been rough.:( Hopefully things will swing the other way and get better for ya!

I can sympathize with the bad back. I spent a couple of weeks sleeping on the floor a few years ago. Fortunately I haven't pulled it too badly since then.

Take care andI'll keep any eye out for you! Let us know how you are!

Bob

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Gladto see you posting again Randy, stop by often!:byebye:

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

exavid wrote:
Gladto see you posting again Randy, stop by often!:byebye:

After I repair my Fork seals on my kawasaki and take my road test. You, Philcsand & I will have to take a cruise around the sound somewheres.

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts
imported post

Hang tough Randy.. We've all been to the bottom of the barrell at one time.. Some of us,,, many times...

Believe and keep the faith. You'll look back on all this and laugh some day. Renegade:clapper:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

ran429 wrote:
After I repair my Fork seals on my kawasaki and take my road test. You, Philcsand & I will have to take a cruise around the sound somewheres.
Sounds good to me Randy!

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
imported post

Renegade wrote:
Hang tough Randy.. We've all been to the bottom of the barrell at one time..

Whoa whoa, roll that back a minute....you mean theres a top of the barrel?

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Don't ask me, I thought the bottom was all there was!

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Hi Randy and nice to hear from you again ,,read the forum on a regular basis ,it will give you a good laugh as some of the posters here are regular comedians ,,and a good laugh is great medicine when you are scraping the barrel,,,I had the same back sugery in 1990 ,,got 3 discs out and replaced with steroids,,but am still riding every day ,,one secret to keeping the back in good shape is to keep the weight off the stomach,,if I put on any weight in this area my back gives me hell ,,so stay lean ..cheers Ciaran

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey ran429 :leprechaun: Nice to hear from you again. :clapper: Yeah just pop in and say hello whenever it suits you. :jumper: Hope all works out for you. :byebye:

:angel2: :18red: :angel2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.