Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Blizzard Warnings today for Denver..... Expecting 40MPH steady winds with gusts to 70 this afternoon, 6-10" Snow.

Got the Deep Cycle Battery charged and the 400 watt inverter ready, and a can of gas for the generator, just in case (can't run the coffee maker on the inverter):ROFL:

·
Registered
427 Posts
I commute from Upstate NY to Denver every week for work.

I took a red eye last night to JFK and drove 3 hours to get home so I could miss that blizzard and keep working!

:sleepy:

·
Magic Moderator
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Still windy and cold, no rain so far, still having blinking lights.

·
Magic Moderator
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I hope John isn't traveling in this slop that is heading east. Where ever you are, best to stay safe at your present location.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,305 Posts
I hope John isn't traveling in this slop that is heading east. Where ever you are, best to stay safe at your present location.

we have been fortunate,

dry pavement everywhere.

then it rained the day after we got to my son's house.
then it dried up the day we left, and we are not in Homasassa, FL for the S.E. Meet 'n Greet....

just came in from visiting with a bunch of nice folks out near the pool.

·
Administrator
25,780 Posts
Chuck and I were supposed to go for a ride today but there was a storm early this morning that wasn't supposed to happen and he didn't want to ride on wet roads. It was awful windy anyway after it cleared off.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,305 Posts
Driving down to Homosassa, FL from Dawsonville, GA
we noticed a lot of Flags standing out horizontal with their tails spitting at us.

Killed the already poor fuel mileage

21 - 28 of 28 Posts