Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Some really cool icons I've seen here next to peoples screenames. I would like to know where I can find them on the internet.

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

I'm really excited about the animated ones!

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey airbeat, :waving:This is a real cool place to be, :clapper:but promotion to "Guru"is almost impossible. :whip:

:weightlifter: :18red: :weightlifter:

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
imported post

I stole my (icons)from different web sites over the years. I suggest doing a message board search and finding ones there.

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

Just do a search on "free animated gifs" and you will find hundreds of places to get them. The great thing about free ones from anothe rsite is that they are all royalty free and no-one will be peed off if you use them. Or if you see one you like on another forum, just copy it and use it yourself.

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Thanks, As you can see I did a search and found tons of them out there. Now to settle on the one I like. hmmmmm..

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

corneo wrote:
I stole my (icons)from different web sites over the years.
Hey corneo, :gunhead: You are not to steal from your neighbour, :whip: and dont forget that you are a "Guru" and supposed to show a good example to us mere members. :crying:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
imported post

I must have been drunk when I wrote that post. I go to Fleabay and buy all my icons. :cool: A guru would never steal icons.. thats just wrong. ;)

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

corneo wrote:
I must have been drunk when I wrote that post. I go to Fleabay and buy all my icons. :cool: A guru would never steal icons.. thats just wrong. ;)
Hey corneo, :waving:Ok problem solved, we will put it down to drink. :whip:

:crying: :18red: :crying:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.