Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine doesn't work apparently. I just put 6.59 gal in the tank yesterday.
In discussions on the FB GL1500 forum I was pointed to this article: http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=90971 .
However, all I get is Network Error 503.
The article had to do with replacing the thermister.
Does anyone have it archived? OR Admin, can you find it?

Best Regards
Jeff

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Try this

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Search a little more, I found the article. It gives a link to order the Thermistor and instructions.

David
Yeah, I forgot. I did a search and apparently the admins have done some housekeeping at some point. I found the article I was looking for with additional numbers added to it.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,651 Posts
Yeah, I forgot. I did a search and apparently the admins have done some housekeeping at some point. I found the article I was looking for with additional numbers added to it.
what you are probably NOT aware of, is the links they gave you are for the old software.
Our forum now is running on Xenforo software, and some of the links have changed, giving you 404 errors.

the Forum's Search Routine is extremely fast and pretty good at finding things.

·
Premium Member
3,741 Posts
Should be 1Kohm like the Mouser p/n: 527-2004-1k (clicky) :read it:

Read post # 5, post # 8, post 14, post # 16.

Credit to "Satan". I remember him from about 10 years ago, he was "extremely" knowledgeable...!!!

John....You should remember Satan....!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
I remember Satan. He was a very knowledgeable guy about the Goldwings. Wonder what happened that he hasn't been on the forum for a long time. I think he explained once about how he came by the user name "Satan". His real name is Stan and it was something about someone once misspelled his name and added an "a" to it and made his name Satan.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Is that the one who went under "satan mechanic" if so i believe he died a few years ago

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
No, he used "satan" for his user name. He was/is from Lakewood, Colorado.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts