Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Master Sgt. USAF Retired.
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, My 1999 GL1500SE is in need of a lower accessory (driving light) receptacle. 3320-MAM-D82. I've had one on order with the Bandit for a month. Calls are not answered, nor e-mails returned. I've had the tupperware off of the bike for the same period of time and I have no desire to put it back until I get the part. Partzilla puts you on hold and never answers. Any recommendations?
Norm

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
I'll try the Honda dealer tomorrow. Thanks.
You could try Ebay also. I've had really good luck finding and buying GL1500 and GL1800 parts through Ebay.

·
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Went to the dealer...he ordered one for me and said it will be here in 6 to 7 days...We'll see.
Norm

·
Premium Member
1,541 Posts
When I puit them on my 92 Aspencade a long time back I just bought them from an auto parts store and used a 1157 bulb in it. worked great and it was a little cheaper.

·
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When I puit them on my 92 Aspencade a long time back I just bought them from an auto parts store and used a 1157 bulb in it. worked great and it was a little cheaper.
Thanks for the reply. I finally got the socket assembly and installed new LED lamps. Wow! what a difference and hardly any current draw.

·
Premium Member
2012 GL1800
450 Posts
I checked Partzilla and the fiche doesn't list it separately. Checked for a 1994 and says unavailable.
Ebay may be your only choice.

·
Premium Member
3,478 Posts
I checked Partzilla and the fiche doesn't list it separately. Checked for a 1994 and says unavailable.
Ebay may be your only choice.
He has a 1999 Gold Wing SE. If you check the 1998 -2000 Gold Wing SE (rather than a 1994), you would find it.....!

Apples to Apples...not....Apples to Oranges.....lol

·
Premium Member
2012 GL1800
450 Posts
He has a 1999 Gold Wing SE. If you check the 1998 -2000 Gold Wing SE (rather than a 1994), you would find it.....!

Apples to Apples...not....Apples to Oranges.....lol
Whoops, I misread the year. sorry.
Honda even renamed it from the earlier models. Now it's an accessory light.

·
Premium Member
3,478 Posts
Whoops, I misread the year. sorry.
Honda even renamed it from the earlier models. Now it's an accessory light.
It was a cornering light from 1990 - 1997 on the SE, activated with the turn signals.

It is an accessory light from 1998- 2000 on the SE and active full time.

Plus the bulbs are different....!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts