Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I'm trying to find the lower Fairing Driving lights on my Aspencade. The number on it is H539. I've been to a number of companies, but havn't had much luck finding replacement lights. Any help would be appreciated.

P.S As a new menber and New Gold Wing owner, I've really appreciated the topics and the forums.

·
Premium Member
1,028 Posts
imported post

You occasionally see these on EBay, I seen a set sold for only $32 a couple of months back. Those cornering lights were only ever available as standard equipment on the LTD & SEi models and as an extra expense option and the Honda part numbers are;

[align=center]33200-MG9-951, right side
33250-MG9-951, left side[/align]

·
Premium Member
1,153 Posts
imported post

Its easy to miss those bargains on EBay unless you literally check every day.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Thanks Everybody for the replies. These were unwired, but it sure doesn't look right with one missing. The Previous owner said a Rock took it out. The other has a crack in the lens. I'll keep my eyes on Ebay.. I'lll just have to beat the rest of you to the punch. Another thought is to update them, and maybe fill the void with a Dark piece of Plexiglass until I find a set...

I'll continue to watch the post in case someone finds some.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Mr.1200---

Thank You very much.. You know Murphys Law.. The right one was out... I'll give those MotoYards a call. I also found a guy a work now that claims to have some parts off an 86 SEI that he believes will work. If he didn't Ebay them...

Appreciate all the links....

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Hey Jason, how have you escaped theREDWING's wrath all this time without having a location on your profile?

:stumped::15red::stumped:

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Well Everybody--

My contact at work came through BIG. Seems what he had left of his 86 SEI was sitting in a bucket in his garage. He brought me in a very clean set of lights, fully intact off his 86 SEI. Apparently he has the harness to go with it, but I'll have to help him move somethings in his garage to get to it. I can't wait to see what else he has left.... He was such a nice guy he said he'd take 30.00 for the set. After seeing the earlier posts, I felt guilty and gave him $35.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

weekendmr wrote:
Well Everybody--

My contact at work came through BIG. Seems what he had left of his 86 SEI was sitting in a bucket in his garage. He brought me in a very clean set of lights, fully intact off his 86 SEI. Apparently he has the harness to go with it, but I'll have to help him move somethings in his garage to get to it. I can't wait to see what else he has left.... He was such a nice guy he said he'd take 30.00 for the set. After seeing the earlier posts, I felt guilty and gave him $35.
Glad to see you found some, they should fit, the contour of the lower fairings are the same. They were not used as driving lights on the SEI/LTD, but cornering lights that came on solid on the side the turn signal was activated on. If you plan on using them as driving lights I'd be sure to wire them with an on-off switch. Running them all the time might be a bit of a load on your stator.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.