Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

:?Tried to fit big big parts lower fog light kit to a 2004 goldwing. Cant find the 4 pin accessory connector or the 2 pin gray connector.

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
imported post

Welcome to our forum mcferran. Is your 1800 by chance a UK model? I don't think the wiring and connectors are there for the foggies on a UK bike and they have to be wired manually. If thats the case then Jason or the Steve might know the wiring layout for doing this.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Well Ambrose.

Thanks for your Help and yes it is a UK spec bike.

jack

·
Premium Member
1,028 Posts
imported post

Jack, welcome towhere wehangout for a while when we've nothing else to do, the wife isn't talking to us, its too wet to go for a ride...

The UK bike won't have the connectors. If you are savvy about these thing I can send you the wiring layout for the foglights so you can do the job yourself, thats if you haven't already decided to get a bike shop to do it instead.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Jason wrote:
Jack, welcome towhere wehangout for a while when we've nothing else to do, the wife isn't talking to us.
Hey mcferran123, Welcome to the nest. :clapper: This is where we all hang out, :clapper: because none of us do anything else, except Jason the Guru. His wife talks to all of us but not to him. When you get those fog lights fitted to your UK :18red:they actually shine much brighter than the lights fitted to a US spec.

:cooldevil: :18red: :cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Hey REdwing ,thats because there is nothing else on the uk spec ,,:p:p:pCiaran

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

JASON AREN'T YOU A LUCKY CHAPPIE MY WIFE'S STILL TALKS LOUDLY SINCE I SPENT THE HOUSEKEEPING ONTHE WING.

COULD YOU SEND THE WIRING LAYOUT

·
Premium Member
1,028 Posts
imported post

mcferran123 wrote:
COULD YOU SEND THE WIRING LAYOUT
I don't have your e-mail address. Send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll send the wiring diagram during the week.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.