Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1997 GL1500 FrankenWing,1994 GL1500 Aspencade,1999 Ultraclassic,1998 Softtail Special
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 93 GL1500 that has carb issues.... I tried rebuilding them (10 hours) and after re-installing they are still not right. Now I am second-guessing myself... and disgusted to have to take em back off again and deal with it. I used to be pretty good at this stuff... In any event, I have a 97 GL1500 that runs great (See my posts for "Dax, the Frankenwing"... I need the room in the garage.... have 5 bikes... need to have only 2... Contact me if interested. Bike is in NW Montana in a covered garage... trailer is outside with 2 tires that likely need replacing, (checked on sides) No pics yet, but will get some for serious buyers. Thanks all and stay warm this winter... unless you are in Florida...

·
Registered
1997 GL1500 FrankenWing,1994 GL1500 Aspencade,1999 Ultraclassic,1998 Softtail Special
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have a 94 GL1500 that has carb issues.... I tried rebuilding them (10 hours) and after re-installing they are still not right. Now I am second-guessing myself... and disgusted to have to take em back off again and deal with it. I used to be pretty good at this stuff... In any event, I have a 97 GL1500 that runs great (See my posts for "Dax, the Frankenwing"... I need the room in the garage.... have 5 bikes... need to have only 2... Contact me if interested. Bike is in NW Montana in a covered garage... trailer is outside with 2 tires that likely need replacing, (checked on sides) No pics yet, but will get some for serious buyers. Thanks all and stay warm this winter... unless you are in Florida...
No one interested in this Aspencade? I will lower the price and/or keep the trailer... Thanks

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Like many others, I suspect, pictures are a must to pique my interest.
Will try to get some out today... will be working on some other machines while out there...... I have all of the plastic off when I was doing the carbs. All the stuff is in bins and I also washed and waxed most body parts before I put them in the shed. Stay tuned.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts