Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Thought I would pass along some info to those who were looking for ns sensor 30300-mg9-951. I decied to check the honda dealers in states where the population and riding time due to weather conditions. I found THE PART at DGY Motorsports and at PureHonda of Minot ND. Both were around $58 including shipping. Thank the LORD that I will be able to be in the wind shortly. Thanks to all of you that have been and will be in the future a great help for us old wingers!:action::clapper::cooldj:

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

The sensor is a ns sensor that is located in the front cover and gives the ecu the crank position. If it fails you will be in the tennis shoe mode. How old is the sensor on your bike? Oregonwinger and others have stated that the life expectancy is about 20-25 years. If you do not know how old yours is or if it has ever been changed, then yes I would definitely have a spare. I found the DGY motorsports and Pure honda of minot ND has them. They are both online and have phone numbers to check the part availability. Good luck, safe riding and be sure to find a spare.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
imported post

I ordered the same sensor from Motoworld in ElCajon, Ca. Took 5 days and cost $57 and some changed. Ordered the timing belts from Napa. Lucky so far, problem corrected with replacing the sensor or belts thanks to this forum!! Nice to have the parts on hand just in case.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
imported post

Wow I need to edit my replys. The original problems were correct with out replacing the belts or sensor thanks to the great advise from this forum. Sorry about that, it is early out here!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.