Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I have a dark red goldwing saddle bag carrier conversion for sale. It was $1100.00 US dollars new and I am selling it for $675.00 OBO us dollars. Shipping is extra or pick up in Ontario California US. It has a floor in the middle area with a vinyle and zipper cover. Both side bags are complete with latches and liners, custom bags and carpets. Fits standard 1 1/4" hitch. Let me know if you are interested.

[email protected]

Don

Attachments

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
imported post

Email sent.

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,841 Posts
imported post

Does that thing have a wheel under it Don?

Thanks,
John

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

John

No. It slides into the hitch like a trailer tongue. It is light and it holds a lot of stuff.

Don

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,841 Posts
imported post

Thanks Don. It's a good looking outfit but I would be concerned about that much weight that far back on a two wheeler. I know when I had the bags & trunk full, sleeping bags and a tent on my rack, and my daughter on the back of my 1200, the front end was light and squirrelly. I would think if you packed much in your rig that it would get very light on the front. Have you experienced that with your trike?

Thanks,
John

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

No it has been the same steering either way. I don't know if itis the aerodynamics with air under the tag or what. It handles the same loaded or off.

Take care,

Don

PS there is a site that sells the same set up except the middle section has a wheel and no storage.

alsmotorcycleaccessories.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.