Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

We I was out sirfing the internet looking for a Goldwing t-shirt. I could find any decent ones. And when I did they cost about $30/ea, Well I decided to male my own. Here are some pics of the one I made myself.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Never really thought about it. I guess its the old law of supply and demand....LOL

I guess if I get enough requests about it I could look into it.

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
imported post

xxxl for me:congrats: IF you decide to make them and depending on how much they are :praying:

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

They are iron ons. I surfed the net and found the images that I wanted and came up with the image placement . Then it was just iron it on. Well see how it wears after the first wash. Im afraid to sell any cause of making a poor product. My friend does silk screen but charges more for multiple colors and more for multiple image placements. I could probally make them and ship the for about $15 as long as I can get the shirts at a fair price.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

Redrum64 wrote:
They are iron ons. I surfed the net and found the images that I wanted and came up with the image placement . Then it was just iron it on. Well see how it wears after the first wash. Im afraid to sell any cause of making a poor product. My friend does silk screen but charges more for multiple colors and more for multiple image placements. I could probally make them and ship the for about $15 as long as I can get the shirts at a fair price.
If you want to give it a go PM me and maybe I can help you out a bit.
I like the shirt. In picture I thought it was an embroidery patch.
GOOD JOB!

Wash inside out.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

LOL...that was the first draft! But what I learned is to use a PERMENENT marker!

:ROFL:

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

We've made shirts for the G kids B"day parties with "T" shirt transfers and our inkjet printer, then like Chromo said, wash inside out.

·
Disfunctional Nimatode
3,381 Posts
imported post

With a cigarette pocket too? I'll take at least 1 XL for me. What other color t shirts can you get homie?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.