Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

This one goes out to the UK members I guess.

Does anyone know if there is a company out there that produces made to measure seat covers formy 1988GL1500. Failing that, I am searching for a decent upholsterer in the west of scotland. Would love to go down the natrual sheepskin route(...Ha,....I've just read that bit back and it dosn't sound too good )

Anyhow.seen a few wings with the sheepskin covers out there and would like to know who supplies them. Would even purchase from overseas so I suppose this one goes out to all our members.

Many thanks and a great new year to you all

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

gabbysman,

I saw a local 1500 with covers on it from B&G Cycle Upholstery www.bgseatcovers.com Across the pond from you but good fitment.

I has some second cousins in the Glasgow area. Would like some day to get over there and ride there. I saw Dennis Gage from My Classic Car do a road trip there on a Triumph with his son and another buddy. Mighty purdy country side to see.

god Bless anda Happy New Year to you.

Stewart:byebye:

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Hey Stewart,
Will check that site out sometime tomorrow as the new years celebrations are just kicking in.
As for the riding up here..............just get your ass over here. Some of the best roads and scenery you can find. Just gimme a shout if you ever come over.
Have a great new year...............now it's back to the Morgans spiced Rum

·
Administrator
24,356 Posts
imported post

Try here, they say they ship world wide. They do not list a 1500 on their web site but they probably could make [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.