Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

After 3 months of tinkering and repairs, I made my maiden voyage to work today. It's just over 30 mile ride. Nice and comfortable ride. Weather is going to good all week, so I expect to be on it as much as possible. Here's a pic of her sitting in the parking garage at work.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
imported post

She looks so lonely sitting there:(, I know what:ssshh:, she needs some fresh air......

I give you permission to take the day off and go riding:readit:. She has to be broken in back to daily use don't you know......

Nice ride :thumbsup:, I enjoy my 33 mile one way ride to work every day......

·
Premium Member
6,422 Posts
imported post

Very nice, enjoy that ride

·
Premium Member
8,242 Posts
imported post

Cool.......take the long way home.

·
Premium Member
1,542 Posts
imported post

Take the extra, extra long way home.

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

wilkoi wrote:
Take the extra, extra long way home.
+1 :action:

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

Nice GL1100!!!!!!! I miss the one I had!

Dubs

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

I'm with 93Wing. I think you should take the day off to break her in.

·
Premium Member
1,514 Posts
imported post

Good looking bike you guys that ride to work have a lot more discipline than I do.

If I rode to work don't think I would make it there.:action:

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
imported post

desert wings wrote:
Good looking bike you guys that ride to work have a lot more discipline than I do.

If I rode to work don't think I would make it there.:action:
Trust me, with the cool mornings and bright sunny days we have had here lately, I can hear her whispering "take the long way" "you don't really need to go to work today do you ?" "you have so many vacation days, just keep going"

:ROFL:

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Yeah 93 go ahead take the day off, take the long way around and I know who will be looking for ya!!!!!!:ROFL:.....Well in the area you live in there may not be the hills and twisties, but on a cool morning yeah I would be right behind you....

Ride it while you can Mike its going to get nasty there in a few months or less...BTW that Wing looks like mine, except I got more lights around the rear than Carter has liver pills....:shock:....Ride safe...

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,147 Posts
imported post

Your bike does look both pretty, and very lonely there.

Gasp! I sometimes miss going in to work everyday simply because I miss riding my bike everyday. :(

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
imported post

I've been riding my 82' Interstate to work for the last week because my sons car is down and he's borrowing mine till we fix his this weekend. Been having a nice time except when the traffic backs up!

At least you have a nice covered place to park it out of the elements. I'm parked under a canopy and go out each day to find one more layer of dust and dirt piled up!

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Good to hear your bike's on the road again MedicMike!:claps:

Hey - SMC a little dirt don't hurt the runnin' of it none!:action:

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
imported post

I can't speak for you guys, but I don't know any short cuts. I always try to take the long way. Work will be there. I just leave a little early. I don't believe in a short ride. :happy:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.