Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I've been riding for about33 years now and my latest ride is a 1985 Goldenwing GL 1200 Limited Edition.I love the cool night rides up here and try to ride often.I love this bike and it has been very dependable up to now.Now I'm looking for a THROTTLE POSITION SENSOR for it so I'm down for a while.Can't wait to read these posts they're so interesting!!!:raspberry:

·
Premium Member
12,884 Posts
Welcome and Hello . Sorry to hear your bike is down for repairs . There are some others on the forum with the Limited . I think there is a work around for your problem . You can try the search function ,found in the upper page header . IT can be hard to find the correct word/phrase combination so be prepared to try a few search functions . But your not limited to that . Go to the Technical forum and ask for help , ideas and solutions . Wish you the best . Enjoy the forum and visit often .

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma :waving: Enjoy the wing :cheesygrin:

·
Premium Member
74,592 Posts
Hallo maineman66

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.

·
Premium Member
28,832 Posts
Welcome, Welcome To Steve Saunders Goldwing Forum so withany Maintenance you do.If you have any questions no matter how trivial they may seem this forum is the place to ask them. What I have noticed is that some of the people here were 'Goldwings in their previous lives and can answer any question you have. The forums that I get the most from are::

Goldwing Technical Forum
General Motorcycle Discussion Forum

These have the best info about your bike and are where you ask questions and get help..

For Sale/Wanted Forum Good stuff for Sale....

And when you just need a good laugh:: Fun Forum
Again Welcome to the Forum...

And A Big Welcome From Clermont, Indiana.....

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts

Welcome:waving:maineman66

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.