Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Ok guys...

I know we are all trying to keep the ol' GW's running good and at the peak of performance. Well I figured I would share a link to a program that you can download.

It's called Automotive Wolf is free to try and only $29.95 to register you copy!

I've been using it to track maintenance on my 02 / 96 Dodge's and 83 GW / 82 Sabre. So far it has reminded me of all the little thing I hate to do. Like change rear-end lube... Messy! But the nice part is the logs it keeps is perfectfor your warranty on your vehicle.

Ah heck check out the link and download the free trial...

http://www.lonewolf-software.com/automotivewolf.htm

It's worth it! :weightlifter:

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

Seen this before, its very useable for motorcycle maintenance. :cooler:

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
imported post

GWNorman wrote:
I've tried this program before. Works very well but not $30 worth IMHO.
I don't know Norman. It's a well thought out piece. Some of the fields wouldn't apply to us Brits, but it's very useful if you are into keeping tabs.

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
imported post

Oil change every 5000 k
rear lube checked at same time changed in the spring
spline grease each spring.
tires each week or every ride.
brake pads when they wear out.....

Whats left to document :)

·
Senior Guru
2,234 Posts
imported post

Don't forget brake lever pivots and throttle/choke cables, rear wheel splines, steering head bearings, center stand and kickstand pivots and drivers and passengers footpeg pivots and the speedo cable, then there's the moving seat compenents and the hinges for the fasle tank cover and rear fender etc......I guess I'm rambling but you get the idea.

That program sounds great, but I think you could print up some sheets on a word processor for a lot less $.

Vic

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.