Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

SUN1st AUG .I am organising a major goldwing run to the lough Derg area of north tipperary .taking in the leinster wings ,the munster wings and the western wings ,,,all others that I havent contacted are more than welcome to come ,but I think it might be a bit far for the ulster wings ,but we will be up your way soon ...So far here are some of the details ..
For the Dublin to dundalk areas we meet at THE RED COW HOTEL CAR PARK at 10 .15 am

for kildare and surronding areas ,,we will pass the big ball on the naas road at approx10.45 .(.no stopping) so be on time

for Carlow Kilkenny waterford and laoise meeting point is at PORTLAOISE ..SUPER MACS/LIDL CAR PARK AT 11.15

for Wexford meeting is at bank of ireland .main st GOREY .8.30 am

for Wicklow is at the beehive at 9 o clock am

CORK leaving POLEFIELD SERVICE STATION at 10 .30 passing MALLOW at 11.am and linking up with the LIMERICK WINGS .

LIMERICK..Leaving THE STATOIL SERVICE STATION ON THE DOCK ROAD at .12.00 heading straight to nenagh ,,,,,
NOBODY BE LATE OR YOU WILL BE LEFT BEHIND
We will all meet up at 1 o clock at the ABBEY COURT HOTEL on the old dublin road out of NENAGH ,,we should be able to have a sandwich and a cuppa there before we head north west in the direction of PORTUMNA

WE should be in THE SHANNON OAKS HOTEL IN PORTUMNA by approx 3 o clock and do a tour of the lake heading back for Nenagh ..I hope to see a great turn out for this run .....cheers Ciaran Meyler

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

Well done Ciaran, you are a great organizer. I will be heading off to Majorca for a week on the 1st so I won't be able to join you for that one, you will have to do without the BEEP until next time!
Have a safe run, watch out for those mad jeep drivers! :p

·
Premium Member
1,028 Posts
imported post

I should be there, along with Eamonn if we get his wheel bearings & pads etc. in and done on time.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

wingnut wrote:
Well done Ciaran, you are a great organizer. I will be heading off to Majorca for a week on the 1st so I won't be able to join you for that one, you will have to do without the BEEP until next time!
Have a safe run, watch out for those mad jeep drivers! :p
Thanks steve ,have a great (beep free) holiday see ya on your return ..ciaran

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

hi jason ..if he doesnt,, put him on the back of your wing ,,we can all share him during the day :):):):)Ciaran

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.