Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Somebody make me laugh:bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::?:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:crying::crying::crying::(:(:stumped::stumped::baffled::baffled::baffled::baffled::whinger::headbanger:
:alco::behead::behead::behead::behead::cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing::barfer::barfer::barfer::thumpingmad::thumpingmad::thumpingmad::thumpingmad::thumpingmad::thumpingmad::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::realshocked::realshocked::realshocked::doh:

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
imported post

Bear Hunting at 80
An 80-year old man was having his annual checkup and the doctor asked him how he was feeling.

“I’ve never been better!” he boasted. “I’ve got an eighteen year old bride who’s pregnant and having my child! What do you think about that?”

The doctor considered this for a moment, then said, “Let me tell you a story. I knew a guy who was an avid hunter. He never missed a season. But one day, he went out in a bit of a hurry, and he accidentally grabbed his umbrella instead of his gun.” The doctor continued, “So he was in the woods, and suddenly a grizzly bear appeared in front of him! He raised up his umbrella, pointed it at the bear and squeezed the handle.

And do you know what happened?” the doctor queried.

Dumbfounded, the old man replied, “No.”

The doctor continued, “The bear dropped dead right in front of him!”

“That’s impossible!” exclaimed the old man. “Someone else must have shot that bear.”

“Well, now you are beginning to understand what I’m getting at,” replied the doctor.

·
Banned
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

I'm feeling a little better now thank you , anyone else got one to get me over the hump?:bat::(:X

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
imported post

How about a true story.

There has been a small water leak under the parking lot outside my office lately. Sometime after work yesterday someone scored a block around the leak and today workers came out with a front bucket loader and some shovels. Start pulling up the blacktop with the bucket and two workers digging up dirt. For some reason they decide to finish digging dirt with the bucket, guess they figure that's faster. Well, next I hear the foreman yelling "holly crap". Turn to look out the window and see that the bucket broke clean thru the water main. Yep, bigger leak now. Figured someone would turn off the water valve now, nope. the foreman jumps in the truck and takes off while the workers hang around doing nothing. Turns out the foreman had to go to the office to find where the valve is. So as the new pool in the parking lot starts flowing over he comes back to turn the valve off. Ooops, wrong valve. Back to the drawing board.
I have two gallon jugs to bring water in for coffee tomorrow now, seeing as we (along with 5 other bldgs) will be without water for some time.

·
Banned
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

funny for me! sad for you, now get back to work. LOL!!! thanks !

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
imported post

picasso wrote:
now get back to work. LOL!!! thanks !
Nope, time to go home:)Man I hope there is not water problems at home:shock:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.