Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
20,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who know Flygirl, she graduates from College on Saturday May 4th. Mrs.Fly and yours truly is in TN to watch the graduation events over the weekend. I can’t help to think about all the miles she has on the back of a Goldwing!
She graduates with a Criminal Justice major, Homeland Security minor, and a Paralegal certificate as well. She has some job offers which she is evaluating but it looks like she will remain in TN. I’m just waiting for her to now do the safety course and buy her own motorcycle......Man, how time does fly!! (No pun intended)

Attachments

·
Administrator
24,349 Posts
Congratulations. She was about waist high when we met.

·
Administrator
57,391 Posts
She is a very talented gal, that is for sure.

I remember when I first met her, like Dave said, she was about waist high IIRC.
that was at the hotel across the road from the campground in Eureka Springs, AR.
10 years ago or more?

·
Premium Member
12,685 Posts
Congratulations to the Fly family especially to Flygirl for all the hours of study and effort that leads to graduation.

Mom and Dad , ya'll have done well and now she will be off to the big world.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Congratulations to your daughter on her accomplishments. Very impressive to say the least.

·
Premium Member
55,592 Posts
Way to go, Congratulations.. You're right time does fly.......

·
Just one of the guys
4,773 Posts
Congratulations to Flygirl.

You might think you feel old, but you really feel old when your grandchildren graduate college and get married...BTDT.

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
Congrats.
You are proud parents of a hard working girl.

·
Administrator
20,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone.......I have showed her all your comments and she is humbled and said Thank You! Being she is now on the job hunt and still on my payroll for now, she will be going to the Rhino Memorial Ride in Windsor, MO and I’m hoping she will be coming to NASR event in IL that is she is not working at that point. We will see......

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Congratulations,my 17 year granddaughter just got her Private pilot licenses,she has 200 flying hours and dad bought her a Cessna 150 to hour up.Her Dad is SW Captain and she goes to the 737 sim and flies it ever chance she gets.She awesome,I have flown with her and she is very professional.
Time passes too fast,

1 - 17 of 17 Posts