Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
imported post

Yes that's right. If you try to do the same person twice you will get a reminder that you added mana already.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Who the hell give all this "Mana" to these cowboys that have only posted a few times. :whip: I requested theAdmin and the Moderator to set up a "Mana Tribunal" :baffled:some weeks ago to investigate this scandal, but no result has yet been published. :crying:I also requested that Photographs be taken. :gunhead:

:santahat: :18red: :santahat:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Who the hell give all this "Mana" to these cowboys that have only posted a few times. :whip: I requested theAdmin and the Moderator to set up a "Mana Tribunal" :baffled:some weeks ago to investigate this scandal, but no result has yet been published. :crying:I also requested that Photographs be taken. :gunhead:

:santahat: :18red: :santahat:
Hey REDWING ,steady on man ,,:action::action::action:we are trying to trawl our way through the brown envelope trail ,:walker:,and so far we are bogged down in shiney bits that are passing between members in exchange for mana,:D,so rest assured we are on the case and barrells WILL roll ..:jumper:.cheers Ciaran:waving:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

It should be noted by all that for all his complaints about lacka mana, :18red:,(Name of Member omitted) who is currently hiding behind a Christmas tree, has never paid me as promised for the mana supplied.I'm beginning tosuspectwhat he told me about it being a condition of acceptance to provide a mana to the most active member when I joined the forum isn't true.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
It should be noted by all that for all his complaints about lacka mana, :18red:,(Name of Member omitted) who is currently hiding behind a Christmas tree, has never paid me as promised for the mana supplied.
Hey exavid, :waving: It should also be noted by all, :crying:that the price you asked for "Mana" was far too expensive. :whip: I dont have any brown envelopes full of $$$$$$$$$like these guys who have 3 and 4 barrells of "Mana" after their titles. :baffled: Anyway keep on :grinner:. :santahat:will soon be here and we will all get "Mana" from him. :jumper:

:santawaving: :18red: :santawaving:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.