Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hey I just noticed that martin-eales from the U.K. has one post and three mana. That must have been one bodacious posting.:jumper:

·
Premium Member
1,028 Posts
imported post

I think the record is corneo, he went to full mana on the day he registered! The mana is probably not a accurate thing I think, just as well we don't take it too seriously.

·
Premium Member
3,776 Posts
imported post

Great, another of life's goals shot in the pan....:action:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

:waving::waving::waving:Well you know the rules of the forum :?whoever reaches full mana has to buy a drink for the rest of us on the forum,,:cheeky1::jumper:,I WONDER SHOULDI SEND THEM A GENTLE REMINDER ,......:coollep:no ..I will leave that to REDWING to do ...:D:D he is better at persuading people than I am ,,,,must be something to do with the way he looks at you ....:clapper:Ciaran

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Jason wrote:
I think the record is corneo, he went to full mana on the day he registered! The mana is probably not a accurate thing I think, just as well we don't take it too seriously.
Hey Jason, :waving:You speak for yourself. :coollep:I takemy Mana very seriously, :crying:it's like a drug for me, :goofygrin:and if i dont get a few more barrells very soon i will keel over. :grinner: I have the bucks ready to buy the drink. :jumper:

:santahat: :18red: :santahat:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

:santahat:I think we should all give each other MANA for christmas:santawaving: ,,like a christmas present ,,,,,Ciaran

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

This is the verdict, - (1) Christyirl = 2 Posts = 4 Green Barrells. :leprechaun:

(2) Redmist = 4 Posts = 4 Green Barrells. :coollep:

(3) Corneo = 75 Posts = 4 Green Barrells. :cooldevil:

(4) Marky = 20 Posts = 3 Green Barrells. :santahat:

That is the result of the Foggy Island Jury. :crying:

Im now calling on the Wingnut and the Super Moderator to set up a Tribunal to investigate this "Mana" scandal and to have the culprits tried and convicted if possible for this fraudulent behaviour. :gunhead:

:santawaving: :18red: :santawaving:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

I am on the case as we speak:walker: ,,,mana comes from heaven ,,we must be in hell :cooldevil:,,I am going to see if I can drill a hole in the bottom of their barrels :D,,,that will teach them a lesson ..:action:..I am a goldwinger ...get me outa here ,,cheers Ciaran

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Hey Redwing, I've been meaning to ask but was a bit hesitant, just what does "very active member" mean? :stumped: I always assumed that it meant that you posted a lot, but other possibilities come to mind.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
imported post

Wexman:

Did you get the beer I sent you for keeping me at 4 Mana?

BTW, this private message thing isn't working too good.

Enjoy the peanuts and pretzels.

**OOPS**

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

corneo wrote:
Wexman:

Did you get the beer I sent you for keeping me at 4 Mana?

BTW, this private message thing isn't working too good.

Enjoy the peanuts and pretzels.

**OOPS**
No :(:(:(,because our VERY ACTIVE MEMBER was a bit too active:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1: and took my post ,,ie mail ,and that is why he can sit at home and smoke cigars and drink ,,,,for christmas :santawaving::santawaving::santawaving:cheers Ciaran

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Now im totally defused, :baffled:eek:h i mean confused.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Hey Redwing, I've been meaning to ask but was a bit hesitant, just what does "very active member" mean? :stumped: I always assumed that it meant that you posted a lot, but other possibilities come to mind.
Hey exavid, I dont know what it means, :baffled:i wish someone would tell me. Have you the secret, :grinner:please tell me. :crying:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

are ya both stupa or whaaaa,:baffled::baffled:,,can you not see by redwings avitar ,that all he does all day long is climb up and down chimneys ,:jumper:,,thats why he is a very active member :D,,god ,,do I have to explain everything to these mere mortals ...:(cheers Ciaran:waving:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

Big deal, the guy works only one day a year!:santawaving:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Claire wrote:
What's mana?
Now Claire :waving:,,I gave you a full barrel of mana as a xmas gift:santawaving: :clapper:,,,just get 3 more and the wingnut will give you a new 1800:goofygrin::goofygrin: (so REDWING says):jumper:cheers Ciaran :waving:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote:
Claire wrote:
What's mana?
Now Claire :waving:,,I gave you a full barrel of mana as a xmas gift:santawaving: :clapper:,,,just get 3 more and the wingnut will give you a new 1800:goofygrin::goofygrin: (so REDWING says):jumper:cheers Ciaran :waving:
No ! No ! No ! that is not correct ! ! :crying:The wingnut has proposed to present a new :18red:to the first member that posts 1000 mesgs to this board. :clapper:We know that the wingnut is a director of Honda Ireland and it's only a matter of him clearing up some points with them. :jumper:The "Mana" is a different ball game. :grinner:You give "Mana" to any member on the board that you think may not sound right when you read their post. This "Mana" helps to improve their performance. :weightlifter:Hey Claire, I hope this clears up any doubts you had. :leprechaun:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

Been wondering, who gave Redwing the other mana? I gave him one during that deplorable begging incident. The part about the wife and kiddies hiding in the basementand his dog running away in shame from lack of mana just broke my heart, or maybe it was my spleen, I can't remember.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.