Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hey,:leprechaun:congratulations must be in order to Redmist from Leeds:clapper:. He is the only member on the forum with four full barrels of green "Mana" and he has only posted four times. :gunhead: This must be a record. :waving:

:18red: :walker:

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
imported post

Definitely a conspiracy. Some of us have posted here for many moons and have little mana. Maybe we should all start manaing one another to even the odds a bit! :p

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Yeah I think your right BRowan. ;) but you can only give mana once to each member. :crying:I tried to give mana to wingnut recently because he looked as if he was going to die, :crying: but the mesg came up and told me that I had already given mana to wingnut and that he would have to die if someone else did'nt give him some. :crying: So what do we do now?. :baffled:

:cooldevil: :18red: :cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
1,028 Posts
imported post

Probably just a glitch in the mana, can't see how it would have happened otherwise.. No big deal, although I do prefer the conspiracy theory. :pumpkin:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Now we have a new record holder of "Mana" :clapper:and its "Christirl" :clapper: with only two posts and four green barrells of "mana" :leprechaun:and where is he from, :coollep: he is a :crying: "bleeding Dub". :crying:At least he is from North Co.Dublin.:grinner:Now there must be a conspiracy in Dublin. :baffled:The other member with four barrells is Corneo from Florida with 38 posts.:clapper:Now Heffo what will we do. :goofygrin: When you live on a quite Island like me it's very easy to keep an eyeon everyone. :grinner: :stumped: :pumpkin:

:santahat: :18red: :santahat:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.