Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I am brand new to this forum and would like to know what mana is? I have looked for an explaination but can find none. Thanks

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
imported post

You didn't look very far coffey Boy! It's explained in the FAQ section, which all new members should take the time to read;

"Q. I see "Mana" under the profile names. What does this mean?
A. Mana is just a popularity thing. If you think another forum user has been helpful with your questions, just click his profile and "add mana" to boost his or her popularity rating. It's just a fun thing, so don't take it too seriously."

Welcome to the forum :waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
imported post

don't take the mana seriously or you will get banned to the deer alert thread... the only way some of us got mana was to beg for it

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
imported post

Yea since starting a helmet philosphy thread I am lucky they don't have negative Mana

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
imported post

But wait a minute, I got it and didn't even ask for it. :baffled:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

1984GL1200A wrote:
Well give it back again. :stumped: This is very precious stuff. :clapper:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
imported post

Redwing wrote:
1984GL1200A wrote:
Well give it back again. :stumped: This is very precious stuff. :clapper:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:
afterall, there is only SO much mana to be had... and so one must be careful and store it away...

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Are all French Canadians rude or just some of them. I told you that I was new to this forum and I still do not see the FAQ section. Thanks anyway.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
imported post

all of our comments need to be taking as well-natured fun... besides, all newbies to any forum make the same mistakes.... come to think of it, I still make the same mistakes even after being around for a while.

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
imported post

coffey Boy, if you scroll up to the top ofyour page, there is a clickable link that says:

Steve Saunders Goldwing Page Forums

Click on that. Scroll down until you see this heading:

Welcome Message and Forum FAQ's

You will be in the forum FAQ section.

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
imported post

rcmatt007 wrote:
all of our comments need to be taking as well-natured fun... besides, all newbies to any forum make the same mistakes....
You got it there! No one is here to pi$$ anyone off. It is all in fun and should be taken that way.:weightlifter:

I have only been a member for just over 2 months and I can't remember how many times I asked a question that the answer was right in front of me if I had only looked.:baffled:

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

coffey Boy wrote:
I am brand new to this forum and would like to know what mana is? I have looked for an explaination but can find none. Thanks
Mana? It falls from the Sky, read your Bible!:goofygrin::clapper:

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

travelinmays wrote:
Yea since starting a helmet philosphy thread I am lucky they don't have negative Mana
And they said "Okies" don't have a since of humor,Ha!

That's funny stuff,"Negative Mana"!!!

The lord gives and the lord taketh away (lord RedWing) that is !:baffled::goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
imported post

wingdawg101 wrote:
coffey Boy wrote:
yes, and if you store it overnight it goes sour and is full of maggots

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

rcmatt007 wrote:
wingdawg101 wrote:
coffey Boy wrote:
yes, and if you store it overnight it goes sour and is full of maggots
Maggots (protein) they eat em on "Fear Factor" all the time!:goofygrin::baffled:

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
imported post

yes... but maggots are really good for debriding chronic wounds.... only two problems... they itsh... and they turn into flys and fly away...

yuck

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
imported post

rcmatt007 wrote:
yes... but maggots are really good for debriding chronic wounds.... only two problems... they itsh... and they turn into flys and fly away...

yuck
Yes, but they eat ONLY dead tissue, which is why they work so well.

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
imported post

Ruaidh wrote:
they eat ONLY dead tissue
I didn't need to read that. I just got done eating a plate of Potato Pancakes. Hope they settle ok.:grinner: :goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
imported post

1984GL1200A wrote:
Ruaidh wrote:
they eat ONLY dead tissue
I didn't need to read that. I just got done eating a plate of Potato Pancakes. Hope they settle ok.:grinner: :goofygrin:
I've worked in law enforcement for years including working traffic accidents and a stint as an emergency medical dispatcher. We would be eating lunch and have to answer some call where really terrible unmentionable things were being discussed and it never slowed us down. We learned that you either eat fast or it cold.

Ruaidh

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.