Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have many gl1200 parts for both carbed and injected for sale. I have many tool kits/manuals/ for all years. I have owned 70-75 gl1200 bikes over the years as i purchased non running bikes, fixed them and sold them. I have a fuel injection bike with 3000 miles on it that came mildly crashed along that the owner had for years and he made me take it along with an identical bike that i wanted. I have owned 6 or 7 gl1500 bikes and have some parts for them also. Let me know what you need.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Always looking for 1200 FI parts. What's available? TPS/ECU are high on my list. Have an '85 Limited Edition.

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
I have many gl1200 parts for both carbed and injected for sale. I have many tool kits/manuals/ for all years. I have owned 70-75 gl1200 bikes over the years as i purchased non running bikes, fixed them and sold them. I have a fuel injection bike with 3000 miles on it that came mildly crashed along that the owner had for years and he made me take it along with an identical bike that i wanted. I have owned 6 or 7 gl1500 bikes and have some parts for them also. Let me know what you need.
On a 95 Aspencade, I need the plastic housing for the insturments and speakers. Also is one of your 1500s in magenta/purple?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts