Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Does anyone use a tank bag or something similar on a GL1800 to look at the old fashioned paper maps. There doesn't seem to be any place for a tank bag and some map pouches cover up the audio controls.:?

Man, it just started snowing... gotta love the Great White North, eh !!!:X:X:X

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

My maps become far too tattered by the breeze above 60mph, I would like a plexiglass chart table mounted on the tank!

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Thanks for the suggestions. I think I'll order the one from Utopia. Do you have to stick Velcro strips on the bike or how does it attach.

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Hey weewillywing, :waving:Thats the one i use myself and got it complementary along with my Utopia Backrest.
:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:
Hi Redwing

Do Utopia make backrests for rocking chairs?

More to the point whats the connection between Rock chairs and map protectors?

I'm trying to keep Granny as comfortable as possible, Let me know if the combination is recommended Redwing,you could make an elderly lady happy.:clapper:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

I just bought the tank bag with map window from Saber. Attaches right on my tank rack and I am quite pleased with the general setup. Not for heavy items, but will do well for the brochures I carry on a regular basis and the mapquest directions I use when VERY SOON I start traveling on just my wing.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

XCLR8N wrote:
Do you have to stick Velcro strips on the bike or how does it attach.
Thats the idea, :clapper:but maybe utopia have other ideas. :action:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.