Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I still have pocket covers with map holders for sale. I have them in tan or black to fit the 1200 and the 1500.

These are made of high grade marine vinyl and uv resistant clear vinyl. I send new bottom snaps with all covers. snaps are made of stainles steel to prevent rusting.

Looks great and holds your maps or directions so that you can see them while riding.

I use mine to hold my phone while riding as I use bluetooth. also good for your mp3 player

I use paypal$18. plus $2. shipping usd.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

bumped once

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

bumped

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

ok I have only 5 of the 1200 style in black left. I have 2 of the 1500 style in tan left.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Sure wish you could get some made for the 1100's. I'd love to have one that would hold my cell phone.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Well if someone would send me an old one I would get some made for the 1100.

If you send me one for a pattern I will send you one for free. that is only for the first one to send me one for a pattern.

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
imported post

if you can get one made for the 1100 i would be glad to buy one . would send my cover but its ripped up really bad

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
imported post

Are you still making these? Did anyone ever send you a pattern cover for the 1100? I could really use a replacement, and would be happy to send my old one for a pattern...
Thanks
-Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.