Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
57,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mardonna has just been rolled out of her hospital room to surgery on her foot for the 3rd time. This time to remove a vicious vermin and to install a Wound Vac.
a prayer or two would be nice.

·
Administrator
24,390 Posts
You got it my friend. :praying:

·
Administrator
57,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
The surgery concluded at 4:30 pm CST,
Dr. Lee said that it was not as bad as he thought it might be. he removed some dead tissue (debriding) and packed it with antibiotic 'beads' and closed it up.

it will stay that way for about a week when they will insert the Wound Vac suction line.

she has to totally stay off the foot until it is healed. no weight bearing at all allowed.

Thanks all for your prayers, i feel that they definitely helped. it would could have been so much worse.

( the left shift key on this laptop has broken, a real PITA... )

·
Premium Member
1,763 Posts
Sure thing John - prayers and a get well quick for Mardonna and you... :praying::praying::praying:

·
Banned
4,568 Posts
May she experience and embrace the energy of all these healing prayers,
and they be used as her body and Mind needs

Feels like John needs some road time, and spring is just around the corner!
Lets all BE WELL!

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
prayers sent for Mardonna John and family, hope she has a speedy recovery

·
Premium Member
3,744 Posts
Great that the surgery went well! Will continue with the prayers!

·
Banned
4,568 Posts
Too many of us or family having weird crashes and household accidents, body parts wearing out and organs not performing up to spec-
at my house: near loss of brother and the Diabetes not behaving itself
Must be the pancreas is out partying with the chocolates again..its frequently up to no good~

Through all of it, I feel better when focused on sending healing energy to others.
In doing that, we are instantly and automatically filled/refilled with that Universal Love Energy
plus a bonus 10% for extending energy-prayers for someone else.

My problems are soooooo small in comparison to what I am learning about others
Just think about your local homeless person... working the intersection or gas station in the cold and wet.
`Ours` got a nice warm pair of socks and a box of protein bars.
The heartfelt gratitude of that man- the way he says Bless You
So worth it :)

My prayer/wish for each- and all- of us: A strong Mind and improving-healthy Body in the coming New Year

Aloha = May The Breath of Life Be With You
Tom

·
Administrator
57,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have not been on the forum for a while, just briefly following it on my cellphone.

Cynthia and I are once again staying with her 24/7 trying to help with her problems. She is in constant pain, and needing help just to move around in bed.

This has been extremely demoralizing to me and I find that reading a book is just about the only thing that I can do to take my mind off of her for a few minutes.

I can't seem to keep my interest up on the forums, I dont' want to do anything after hours away from her, except to go home, shower, try to sleep some.... but sleep does not come easily

·
Premium Member
705 Posts
Just read your post John. I will remember all in my Prayers. You and she have had more than your share of problems. I foresee a brighter 07 for you and Mardonna. Hope you can get some rest time and heal yourself as well. Best wishes from Me!

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Haven't been on the forums in some time and one of the first things I had to do was to come here and check on you and your Mardonna. I will keep you both my thoughts and prayers. Here's hoping that 2017 brings you renewed health and God's Blessings.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.