Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Banned
4,568 Posts
When you're going thru Hell, KEEP GOING!

If Life is a journey on a bicycle built for 2, and God is in front steering, Your job is to Keep Pedaling

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
My Sincerest condolances John, you and I have never met but I have followed this and many of your threads here. Only time can stop the hurting, that and the support of family and friends. You have the support, time will take care of the rest. My God hold her in the palm of his hand until you meet again.

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
Sorry for your Loss John Will keep you and your family in prayers and as you know she no longer suffers and she will be waiting for you

·
Banned
4,568 Posts
You Can't tell me she is not there in a major way John, we all know better!

My Dad still keeps a pic of Mom in the top drawer of his dresser, so he can start every day seeing her smile

·
Premium Member
3,456 Posts
John, I doubt we'll ever meet .... but my heart aches for you.
Her pain is over, she has a perfect body now, free of ails, free of wants, and she is with a lot of good company up there.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I've been away from the forum for awhile putting all my effort into some much needed work elsewhere and just saw this. So sorry to hear this news John. You and your daughter have been real troopers through this. All of you will be in my prayers.

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts

Been out of touch for the last two weeks, just saw this.

Sorry for your loss John.

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Hi John, like so many others I have been away from the site for a while and am very sorry to hear what you and your family went through. I can't imagine going through what you guys went through. I have enjoyed reading your posts for several years, and hope to read them for many more. Hopefully some day I will get to meet you and talk bike adventures over some pie and coffee.

Hand in there and lean on those around you.

Bob

·
Registered
458 Posts
Sorry for your loss John, I feel the pain in your writings hang in there bud. We have to keep moving forward even if its just baby steps, if we fall down we get up and start again it defines who we are.

·
Administrator
57,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
The pain is still here, I am not on the forum as much as I used to be.

Please all, bear with me until I get my rudder fixed and can steer straight ahead once again.

Luckily, our daughter lives here in the home which is also titled in her name.
she is doing a good job trying to keep me fed properly, and getting me up and moving around.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
Oh Man John,

First and foremost my deepest sympathies and condolences go out to you and your family for your loss. I am so sorry that I have not checked back in here sooner and am just now learning of this.

Prayers going out for you John, Take care of yourself and keep your chin up.

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
John:

I'm so sorry to hear about this. I've been off the forum for a while as I haven't owned a Goldwing in a few years.

My thoughts to you and your family.

Rusty.

·
Premium Member
2,854 Posts
John, we are so sorry for your loss. I havent been loogged in here in ahile. It was a shock to me to read this. Our condolences to you and your family. May the Lord be with you all in this time of need and comfort you. God bless you all.

·
Administrator
57,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Thank you all, the pain is still here, the house is 'empty' even though our daughter, Cynthia, lives with me.

She is a terrific asset for me, tries to keep me moving on forward...

we hope to make SR10 up in Seneca Rocks, WV this July, so if you can do come up to Yokum Vacationland

81 - 99 of 99 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.