Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

When I bought the bike two months ago, it came with a markland trailer hitch. I'm not sure how to install though. Can anyone provide a copy of the instructions, or even a some picture.

I'm not interested in towing a trailer, but I'm a fanatical golfer, and I plan to adapt a carrier for my clubs.

Thanks,

Dave

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

davesaul wrote:
When I bought the bike two months ago, it came with a markland trailer hitch. I'm not sure how to install though. Can anyone provide a copy of the instructions, or even a some picture.

I'm not interested in towing a trailer, but I'm a fanatical golfer, and I plan to adapt a carrier for my clubs.

Thanks,

Dave
If the weather's good enough for golf it's good enough to ride, forget that evil affliction!:whip:

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Its got a ball, not a receiver hitch, and two round tube rods that obviously connect somewhere on the frame of the bike. But as to where, that's not so obvious.

Dave

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
imported post

there should be two long bars that connect up where the passenger footpegs attach and then basically follow the muffler to the back. If you are missing these pieces, there is no way to attach the hitch

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Yep I got them, I just didn't see where they went.

I'll let everyone know if I have any success

Cheers,

Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.