Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

My MBS (Multiple Bike Syndrome) is acting up again. If two are fun, three would be ecstatic, right? Found a very nice looking Valkyrie Interstate sitting at Mason City Honda (anyone have experience with them?). Wouldn't mind if someone in the area could drop by and see if there are any scratches the pic don't show. One condition - you can't buy it out from under me! :lash:

Let me know if you're bored, in the area and have nothing better to do. And, no, Minneapolis is NOT in the area.

Attachments

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

Geesh, Lawrence :doh: ... you trying to kick start the economy all by yourself? :ROFL::ROFL:

Good luck on that one!:applause:

Ken .... bike envy setting in down here! :D

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
imported post

my dad and i have stopped there a few times on the way through, good service, good customer treatment, i'd go back again tomorrow

we stopped because my dad's hd heel toe shifter came loose and i didnt have any allen wrenches on me to fit, service manager came out himself and fixed it up even put lock tight on the bolts too. didnt charge us a dime

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

pm sent....

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Dusty Boots wrote:
Geesh, Lawrence :doh: ... you trying to kick start the economy all by yourself? :ROFL::ROFL:

Good luck on that one!:applause:

Ken .... bike envy setting in down here! :D
Riding the Wing is like downing a nice smooth Scotch. The Valk, on the other hand, is like taking a nice deep belt of Tequila. Hang on tight! The Valk I have now is red and really flies but I'm thinking I may just be ready to move up to a blue one and see how much faster it goes. :action:

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
imported post

Had you posted this last week when temps were in the 50's, Mason City would have been close enough to Menomonie. This week I'm staying home where it is warm.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

SidecarMike wrote:
Had you posted this last week when temps were in the 50's, Mason City would have been close enough to Menomonie. This week I'm staying home where it is warm.
Had this showed up last week, I was in Minneapolis and could have hopped down there and taken care of it in person. Ad was posted today. Bad timing. Good thing I don't believe in destiny or bad Karma. But there was a full moon last week. I recall that because I was sitting in a nice bubbly jacuzzi looking out the skylight at the moon.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
imported post

My daughter lives in Mason City.She was signed up for a begineers riding course last summer.I gave her an older HJC helmet to use during her training.It needed a new shield.She stopped at Mason City Honda to see if they could get her a replacement.Parts guys were rude to her and wanted over $50 for a shield and said they would have to charge her an additional fee to put it on the helmet for her.She left the store and went to the Yamaha dealer.Yamaha guys got her a shield for around $25 and put it on the helmet,no extra charge.In addition they complimented her on taking the course and wished her well.Told her to come back any time,with any questions she might have about riding and bikes in general.I think that tells something about Mason City Honda.

By the way,she past the course and is looking forward to getting her own motorcycle this spring.

Farmer

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
imported post

I ride a 99 Valk Interstate. It is an amazing ride! It does not have the wind protection or creature comforts of a wing. However, when you roll in to it, you better be hanging on. for 800lbs, a Interstate will flat get up and roll.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

ksdragonrider wrote:
I ride a 99 Valk Interstate. It is an amazing ride! It does not have the wind protection or creature comforts of a wing. However, when you roll in to it, you better be hanging on. for 800lbs, a Interstate will flat get up and roll.
Yeah, don't need to be convinced of the power of the brutes. Check my signature. I've already got 1. I NEED 2!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Update - I talked to the dealership today and didn't like the tone of the conversation. Couldn't explain where all the emblems went. Wouldn't give me the contact info of the PO... blah blah blah. Man, I really don't like stealerships.

Anyway, thanks for your interest and I'll keep looking. I'm in no rush. I do have the Valk Std to buzz around with until the right one shows up.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
imported post

Kind of sounds like my daughters experience with them.Some places just don't get customer service.Sounds to me like Mason City Honda wants to conduct buisiness like some Harley shops I've dealt with.

Good luck finding what you want.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.