Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
imported post

If by that He means get his wife a boob job That is just sad. He realy does not deserve to own a wing!!
Wilf

·
Premium Member
771 Posts
imported post

Had a buddy who got wife teeth, nose, and boobs fixed then she left him !

·
Premium Member
2,722 Posts
imported post

Had a buddy who got wife teeth, nose, and boobs fixed then she left him !
I worked for a guy who got divorcedand THEN got a court order to pay forthe ex'snew boobs for her new boyfriend's enjoyment, the judge called it "medical expenses". The guy was a ****, so he kinda deserved it, but that was a bit extreme even for him.

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
imported post

Sun is shining...half way out of a storage facility...It looks like the wing needs an owner that will take her for a ride, not put her in cobwebs.

·
Premium Member
1,539 Posts
imported post

Keep us abreast of the situation.

·
Just one of the guys
4,799 Posts
imported post

Sell you motorcycle in the name of female vanity???

I DON'T THINK SO!

·
Premium Member
5,381 Posts
imported post

She apparently has one big boob so selling the bike pays for another.

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
imported post

I think his motavation hsa just come clearin my mind. He need's the money to help pay for his wifes boob's so he can use the rest of his money to buy a harley. So he can cruse down to his favorite wattering hole on a harley with his big tited wife riding on back!!!!
wilf

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
imported post

:wtf:Sell the GW for that? Not a chance. Looks like he keeps it stored at a storage place and doesn't ride it much anyway. Hopefully he will find a good deserving home for it.

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

:thumbsdown: Sad ... truly SAD!

What has the world come to when people feel so .... compelled, .... to do such things. Her for wanting that ... and he for condoning it! Yup .... sure does say a lot about the world we live in nowadays! .... Truly SAD! :waiting:

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
imported post

I'd say that it all boils down to his personal choice as to which one he prefers to ride. He may be making a wise choice!

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
imported post

CBH wrote:
I'd say that it all boils down to his personal choice as to which one he prefers to ride. He may be making a wise choice!
Ten Four on that!

·
Premium Member
2,142 Posts
imported post

Ummm, who would actually list that in an ad. Either it is a joke or he is a dumba** or both. Likely the wing will go to a better home.
I for one would like to see before and after photos of the boob job, however. Someone should call and tell the guy that as a condition of the sale. You know, just to make sure all is 'legit'.

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
imported post

Any time I've seen the term augmentation used in that context it meant a reduction. Usually done for medical reasons, even though you may think you can, you cant help her hold them up all day long day after day :D

·
Piled Higher and Deeper
4,513 Posts
imported post

Any time I've seen the term augmentation used in that context it meant a reduction.
Probably not.. unless he was miss-using the term...

MayoClinic

MedTerms

I did note thatthis isIndaina.. went to a "HOOTERS" in Indy once when living in Terre Haute... it should have been called "hooters"

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
imported post

They call it augmentation for women who have had a masectomy , so it may be for valid medical reasons

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
imported post

I'm thinking it's a scam, but for altogether different reasons. I'm sure I've seen those photos in an ad before. I remember trying to figure out if that is asphalt or carpet. The bumps make it look like an indoor storage.

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
imported post

I think that is the stuff made out of recycled tires. It's about 1 inch thick and in roll's or sheats. Can be layed down over sand or gravel for walkways and such. Look's a bit like pavement when down but you see the joint's or seams'
Wilf

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.