Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Well I am picking my new to me 1996 aspy Friday and will be adding her to my two 1200 aspys. Guess Ill need to make more room in the garage for her,Ill try to get some pics up soon. Hal

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
imported post

That's a terrible sickness and you should seek help.

p.s. don't look at my sig line :)

·
It aint rocket science
3,942 Posts
imported post

Congratulations Hal. We do like pictures.:)

The sooner you get the stabilizer in the 12's, the better. Enjoy.;)

JD

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Well yes it is pretty bad the really bad thing is I have not told my wife yet!! Oh well guess Ill need to put a bed in my garage haha Hal

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
imported post

BUDDTWO wrote:
Well yes it is pretty bad the really bad thing is I have not told my wife yet!! Oh well guess Ill need to put a bed in my garage haha Hal
Some things in life are too serious to make jokes about. MBS is one, angry wives another. If you combine the two I'd say you're in for some serious trouble!!:shock:

On the other hand - congrats!:congrats::ROFL:

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Well the good thing is she loves to go for rides and one of the reasons I bought it was that the seat is more comfortable at least thats what i will tell her.That and it has rear speakers so hopefully she will stop telling me to turn up the radio. Hal

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

I don't own a 1500 but sometimes wish I did. Based on what I have seen and read about them however, I think your both going to love it!

If not.........

I guess a bed out in the Garage with the girls isn't too bad........

·
It aint rocket science
3,942 Posts
imported post

BUDDTWO wrote:
That and it has rear speakers so hopefully she will stop telling me to turn up the radio. Hal
Forget the radio. You will have to wake her up when you get to your destination. So smooth.:kissing:

JD

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.