Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Going to look at this in the morning, about 3 hours away. anyone have any idea who makes this?

Attachments

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

Man, Mike.... I looked all over the web, looking for the name of that trailer. I know I've seen one before, but, durn....just can't pull the name up, either out of my memory or out of the world wide web. Once you find out, let us know, huh? Looks like a good one.....

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
imported post

I have a trailer that looks very similar. It is an Aspen Classic from Trailmasterinc. The cover and color is different as the color is a custom job. Looks sweet to me as I have had mine for 6 years and it has been from the Gulf Coast, Houston, to Yellowstone, Colorado many times and upstate New York, Lake George. Now I need to buy the hard cover, the vinyl is now dead.

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Well, it's a kit. The guy who built it had about $2600 in it and never used it. The current owner had it for about 4 months and used it once. He and his wife are in their 70's and recently upgraded to a motorhome. He pulled it with a 97 GL1500 trike.

It's just basically a fiberglass tub with a fiberglass top. The cushions take up all the interior so there is NO storage space. The builder coated the inside with spray pickup truck liner. Black. Looks like hell. The shell is bolted to a Harbor Freight trailer with new 8" tires. That's it. Basic sleeper. He wants $1500 which is $1100 more than I would pay IMHO. It was built in 2009.

On the positive side the guy is a blast. Spent 2 hours talking to him. Hejaz a shop I would kill for. He restores the maintenance carts the police use for meter maids and customizes them. Oregonwinger and Exavid live about 3 miles from him. The three should get together and compare notes. They are 3 of a kind and that, my friends, is a complement.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.