Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

Great stuff! Wish I could wheelie like that. :clapper:

·
Premium Member
3,776 Posts
imported post

Not sure if it's the same team, but a similar group has been appearing in the area for the the last two years. Their talant is truely amasing, and they always draw huge crowds.

Bad part is that a lot of younger ,(16-17yr. olds), start trying to copy the stunts on the local by-ways. Area salvage yards are doing a BANG - UP - BUSINESS...

Just can't figure where they get the money for the new crotch rockets...

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Reminds me to take a look at a Corbin seat! :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

You know now that Missy has her permit.... Well we could tell her that video is the final license exam practical.......

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
imported post

Shooter:

I'm usually not crazy about pictures of bare-assed guys on websites that are meant to appeal to everybody, but in this case, the level of offensiveness is more than made up for by the old adage "a picture is worth a thousands words". If one picture of a bare assed guy with his skin ripped can slow a few idiots down, then "bring on the pictures of the bare assed guys"!

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
imported post

Sure the guy can do some tricks, but can he get 700 lbs. of chrome, electronic gadgets and lights on his bike???? I don't think so. As shooter says, it no doubt creates a lot of wanna be's on the way home. It's like the Montreal Indy here in Canada. Toronto is about 500 kms from Montreal and after the Indy the Torontonians are so wound up it's a mad dash back to Toronto, some have been nabbed at over 180 kph, thats 80 over the limit. And that's the ones who got caught. It's amazing what a little beer and sun while watching a car race can do to ones sense of judgment.

·
Premium Member
3,776 Posts
imported post

dean wrote:
Shooter:

I'm usually not crazy about pictures of bare-assed guys on websites that are meant to appeal to everybody, but in this case, the level of offensiveness is more than made up for by the old adage "a picture is worth a thousands words". If one picture of a bare assed guy with his skin ripped can slow a few idiots down, then "bring on the pictures of the bare assed guys"!

I agree with your feelings whole-heartedly,(but I didn't post the pic). I have a video of my 32 year old son wiping out a then NEW GSXR-750 and the CAMERA-MAN, leaving a lot less of his back-side unscathed than the fellow above.

You can't imagine how happy my wife was to get a home movie from her son in Florida ---------- UNTIL WE WATCHED IT...... :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

dean wrote:
Shooter:

If the picture brings a sexual problem to your mind, your mind must be in the gutter.

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
imported post

No sexual problem, no mind in the gutter.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

I'd say the posterior picture serves much the same purpose as some anti VD training films the US Army felt it needed to show me. Those weren't titillating either!

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
imported post

Talking about the crouch rockets. I was on a interstate highway running between 70-80 mph and a kid on a crouch rocket passed me doing a wheelie on the service road. Over 80 mph on the service road on 1 wheel. Will not take much to be sweeping up his pieces.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

bmoore106 wrote:
I was on a interstate highway running between 70-80 mph and a kid on a crouch rocket passed me doing a wheelie on the service road. Over 80 mph on the service road on 1 wheel. Will not take much to be sweeping up his pieces.
Hey bmoore106 :waving: Welcome to the forum. :clapper: I thought that these kind of things only happened in Ireland. :whip: I was out today on my neighbours :18red:and riding along at my leisure on a long straight road at 60mph when i saw in my mirror three rockets coming behind. :whip:When passing me the three of them were doing wheelies, :whip:i would estimate there speed at about 90mph. :whip: Just made made me sick. :crying:

:crying: :18red: :crying:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
bmoore106 wrote:
I was on a interstate highway running between 70-80 mph and a kid on a crouch rocket passed me doing a wheelie on the service road. Over 80 mph on the service road on 1 wheel. Will not take much to be sweeping up his pieces.
Hey bmoore106 :waving: Welcome to the forum. :clapper: I thought that these kind of things only happened in Ireland. :whip: I was out today on my neighbours :18red:and riding along at my leisure on a long straight road at 60mph when i saw in my mirror three rockets coming behind. :whip:When passing me the three of them were doing wheelies, :whip:i would estimate there speed at about 90mph. :whip: Just made made me sick. :crying:
Unfortunately it's all too common. Been passed many times in busy I-5 by fools on bikes and those damn Honda and Toyota coupes with the big mufflers who think that weaving in and out of traffic at 90+ is okay because they are all expert drivers with lightning reflexes.

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
imported post

Yep, I've experienced the same in I-5near Seattle. Was towing the Goldwing I just bought back home to Oregon and somewhere around Tacoma three guys on sportbikes came buzzing by at over 90 MPH, all on one wheel.

Natural selection is all I can say... hopefully it happens before they can reproduce.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.