Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

The Allergists voted to scratch it, and the Dermatologists advised not to make any rash moves.

The Gastroenterologists had sort of a gut feeling about it, but the Neurologists thought the Administration had a lot of nerve, and the Obstetricians felt they were all labouring under a misconception.

The Ophthalmologists considered the idea short sighted. The Pathologists yelled, "Over my dead body!" while the Paediatricians said, "Oh, Grow up!"

The Psychiatrists thought the whole idea was madness, the Radiologists could see right through it, and the Surgeons decided to wash their hands of the whole thing.

The Internists thought it was a bitter pill to swallow, and the Plastic Surgeons said, "This puts a whole new face on the matter."

The Podiatrists thought it was a step forward, but the Urologists felt the scheme wouldn't hold water.

The Anaesthetists thought the whole idea was a gas, and the Cardiologists didn't have the heart to say no.

In the end, the Proctologists left the decision up to some a***oles in goverment.

·
Premium Member
6,765 Posts
imported post

The last line is golden!!!! :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

I just hope that we can do like the native indians when it gets really bad and communicate by smoke signals.

Chances are I won't have lights or phone service at the house. But I cook with gas so till the tanks run dry I can eat hot meals.

We're all laughing about it, but it sucks!

·
Slow Learner
1,485 Posts
imported post

A rather lengthy, but very accurate, way of saying exactly what I was thinking. Kudos. QDaddy.

BTB How come this is so clear to someone in England and yet peope here think it was a good idea? Wish to hell I was a megacorp.Could use a few hundred million, or billion, if they have it laying around loose. OK, OK, I'll stop now. GGRRRRRR!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,765 Posts
imported post

lostinflorida wrote:
I just hope that we can do like the native indians when it gets really bad and communicate by smoke signals.

Chances are I won't have lights or phone service at the house. But I cook with gas so till the tanks run dry I can eat hot meals.

We're all laughing about it, but it sucks!
Stock upon Charcol, fire woodand/or sterno.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.