Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

i've been reading around and hadn't seen anything. if somebody knows something i'd like to know thanks

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
imported post

Welcome plainmech, from the North of North America. The Official Greeter will be along to - day some time. This is a forum full of info and help, and all you have to do is ask. This forum is world wide , but through the internet evrything is as close as your keyboard. So stay tuned you will be hearing from one of our members in txs soon. :) :waving:

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

thanks

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Welcome from another part of the North:waving::waving:, just a little east of Hawkeye. click on the "Texas" in your profile will tell you who else is in your area & the country. :action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
20,585 Posts
imported post

Welcome again. :waving:

I don't know of a Texas meet from this forum which is weird! :shock:

All rightyou Texas Cowboys.........I think that is a great idea!!! :cooldevil:I think one should be planned.

I would come south out of Kansas for it! :action:

·
Probationary
4,535 Posts
imported post

Flyone wrote:
Welcome again. :waving:

I don't know of a Texas meet from this forum which is weird! :shock:

All rightyou Texas Cowboys.........I think that is a great idea!!! :cooldevil:I think one should be planned.

I would come south out of Kansas for it! :action:

Flyone, we talked about a ride there duringour Christmas Get Together. Seems like a good idea. :)

·
Premium Member
20,585 Posts
imported post

I agree Craig! It is surprizing that with all the forum members in Texas, there isn't a Texas MNG! I'm sure the some of the Rhinos would probably ride down for that. I would. :cooldevil:

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Duh, I set one up while I was out in Ft. Worth for Christmas. You guys just missed it, that's all. Had it set it before I left South Carolina, just ask Rabbit.

Since I had to leave my trailer out there I'm looking at going back out during my son's spring break in April to get it. Maybe we can do one then.

Here's one thread with some pics in it from a stop for lunch in Alabama and then the pics from the lunch meet in Ft. Worth.

http://goldwingfacts.com/forums/forum3/60179.html

Here's the thread where I started it all.

http://goldwingfacts.com/forums/forum3/59609.html

·
Premium Member
6,765 Posts
imported post

I watch here quite regularly but never see any MNG for Texas

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

82gl1100iwingman wrote:
I watch here quite regularly but never see any MNG for Texas
Well there ya go!!! Step up to the plate and get it started:clapper::clapper:, make a post and get the first one going....:toast::dance:

·
Premium Member
20,585 Posts
imported post

Bagmaster wrote:
Duh, I set one up while I was out in Ft. Worth for Christmas.
Yep.....Your right Michael, the problem was it was during Christmas which was a not so good time is I'd like to stay married!!! :cooldevil:

I think it would be a good idea when the weather gets warmer!:action:

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Heck, maybe we can take over Billy Bob's for one!!!

·
Premium Member
6,765 Posts
imported post

That's an idea!!! :cool:

·
Premium Member
20,585 Posts
imported post

:grinner:

·
Premium Member
3,773 Posts
imported post

Welcome, Plainmech from a neighbor to the north. Be careful of these guys from even further north, as in Kansas. You start associating with them and you will never be the same. :DThey are from the darkside and I don't mean car tires. :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
20,585 Posts
imported post

dingdong wrote:
Be careful of these guys from even further north, as in Kansas. You start associating with them and you will never be the same. :DThey are from the darkside and I don't mean car tires. :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
:shock:Hey!!! I resemble that remark!!! :cooldevil:

What do you say Tom? Ride through OKC, pick you up and let's ride to Texas!! :cooldevil:

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forum! When I lived in Texas, we had several meet and greets, I had organized one at Mother Neff State Park, which I think I still have some pictures of in the gallery, also, Silicon Sam, Litefuse, Dean_3326, Teacher, and several others were involved, and have pictures posted in the gallery. I guess since I moved, all the fun left the state.:shock::shock::shock:

Gene:waving:

·
Premium Member
5,928 Posts
imported post

Flyone wrote:
I agree Craig! It is surprizing that with all the forum members in Texas, there isn't a Texas MNG!
Now everyone knows them Texans just ain't sociable. All they like to do is sit under the mesquite tree all day and watch the rattle snakes play. Weird people I tell ya, very weird.
:D

·
Premium Member
3,773 Posts
imported post

Flyone wrote:
dingdong wrote:
Be careful of these guys from even further north, as in Kansas. You start associating with them and you will never be the same. :DThey are from the darkside and I don't mean car tires. :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
:shock:Hey!!! I resemble that remark!!! :cooldevil:

What do you say Tom? Ride through OKC, pick you up and let's ride to Texas!! :cooldevil:
We'll be waiting.:action: Sounds like a plan.

·
Premium Member
20,585 Posts
imported post

Hey dingdong....you gonna bring your bike to "trailer week?":cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.