Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

:dude::dude::dude:

·
Village Whack Job...
7,908 Posts
imported post

So I watched on of the related videos...and saw something that has me completely baffled. I swear the friggin bike WINKS at the camera!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muQ8NS1l-Aw&NR=1

Now about 1 minute into the vid the camera bike pull susp behind this yellow hack rig. and the damn thing friggin WINKS...i watched it dozens of time trying to be sure I saw what I thought I saw. And sure enough it winks. not just a light blinking...but a wink, the dang light closes just like an eye! Watch it and see for yourself.

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

Broke Winger wrote:
So I watched on of the related videos...and saw something that has me completely baffled. I swear the friggin bike WINKS at the camera!

Now about 1 minute into the vid the camera bike pull susp behind this yellow hack rig. and the damn thing friggin WINKS...i watched it dozens of time trying to be sure I saw what I thought I saw. And sure enough it winks. not just a light blinking...but a wink, the dang light closes just like an eye! Watch it and see for yourself.
You know - I do believe you are right - that thing winks!! Maybe "Transformers" is true?

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
imported post

ok that was freaky, I don't wanna look at that NO more.

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

I ran it per frame and it does, but I can't see any lines for movement, weird.

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

:action:Broke Winger wrote:

:action::clapper::action:

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
imported post

Hey, if I see a trailer winking at me like that when I'm riding I'm pulling over and getting a drink!

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
imported post

Yup it winks, is it time to pull over and have a drink?

is it time to pull over coz you've had a drink?

I'd better have a beer and think about this!!

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Most of those sidecar outfits are French made ,Bet no one noticed that the engine is actually in the side car and NOT in the bike, They are called side bike.Most of them are fitted with a Peugot 1.6litr turbo diesel or 2 litre petrol engines ,

Fantastic machine ,they are driven by both rear wheels and are tip tronic and the bike is only the gas tank .

Super fast and super road holding and cornering ,, Ciaran

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

wexy wrote:
Most of those sidecar outfits are French made ,Bet no one noticed that the engine is actually in the side car and NOT in the bike, They are called side bike.Most of them are fitted with a Peugot 1.6litr turbo diesel or 2 litre petrol engines ,

Fantastic machine ,they are driven by both rear wheels and are tip tronic and the bike is only the gas tank .

Super fast and super road holding and cornering ,, Ciaran
Thanks Wexy:clapper:always learning something new:action:

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Wow, never heard of that before, and both rear wheels are drive wheels, amazing. I'd really like to drive one of those puppies.

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

Broke Winger wrote:

I think it's a blurp in the video Broke

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,798 Posts
imported post

Broke Winger wrote:

I reran the segment several times myself.

If you will note carefully, the video has been photoshopped. The left side tail light image gets distorted as the "wink" occurs.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

You gotta admit that a winking tail light would sure get noticed.:cooldevil:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.