Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Just a quick note that Mark was rear-ended while riding his bike, in the construction area on US 59 & SH 242 north of Houston this morning. A concerned citizen used his cell to call the last number dialed (mine).

He is currently at Kingwood Hospital, he answered his phone, but it was promptly taken away by personnel there. I only know that he can say Hello, so he is better than I'd hoped.

I am heading down there in a few to check on him, will update. I know he'd appreciate well wishes/prayers if so inclined.

Dennis2

·
Premium Member
20,620 Posts
imported post

Thanks Dennis, keep us informed..........Prayers coming from Kansas.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Prayers from Pennsylvania.:(

·
Premium Member
2,032 Posts
imported post

Prayers on there way from the both of us.

·
Disfunctional Nimatode
3,381 Posts
imported post

I just put a brake light modulator on my bike....... 'cuz I am scared to death of this. Hope he is on the mend in a short time...........

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

Mark is back home now, dropped him off a few minutes ago. The Doc said no broken bones, no internal damage... just a good case of road rash on his back and left leg. I think someone was looking out for him.

He'll probably tell you all about it.. when the demoral wears off.. & he doesn't get into the vicodin too heavily. :) He's a lucky man.

Haven't seen the bike yet, but yeah, he had just finished getting it all back together. A really good looking bike with Taz murals on the bags.

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

I can sympathize with him. That's how I got it.
I think I'm putting locomotive horns on the rear luggage rack, pointing backwards.

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Really sorry to hear that....If you need it I have a 5x8 utility trailer if he wants to haul it home, if its not there yet.....Just give me a shout....Tell mark that we all are saying our prayers for him for a speedy recovery......I have jury duty in the morning and I have no idea what time I'll get away , but if y'all need me PM me.....

Claude......

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.