Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Guru
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

around 6:30 tonight my son inlaw was on his way home from work in Victoria B.C. when a blonde in a jeep ran a red light:shock:.

Tim's foot is hanging by the skin right now so no doubt he will be under the knife within the hour.

Just a reminder to all who joined the Saunders family, Please be carefull!

The idiots are everywhere!!!!:hovering:

The wing is a total boat anchor as it is still under the jeep. She "T" boned him.

The only reason he is alive is because he had the stones to jump off the wing as the collision was taking place.

·
Premium Member
5,408 Posts
imported post

That is bad news. My wife and I spent the evening talking about the pace of life and the consequences we face.I hope your son-in-law heals well and soon.

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

He is in my prayers ....

Claude....

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Best wishes and a speedy recover to him. Yea, life is getting short all the time. I lost a first cousin last night to a blood clot that worked it's way up from a leg to his lungs. Saturday is not going to be a good day. He was only 2 years younger than me at 57.

I pray they will be able to save the foot and reattach it.

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

Concern and prayers both for you and Bagmaster....... may your son-in-law keep his foot and heal up well and strong. And, Bagmaster, may your cousin find Celestial Peace.

·
Premium Member
1,365 Posts
imported post

Tim, you, and all your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Keith and Nancy

·
Premium Member
20,619 Posts
imported post

Prayers coming from Kansas..............

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
imported post

. . . and more prayers from Missouri. So sad.

Chuck

·
Premium Member
67,362 Posts
imported post

So sorry to hear that.. I hope things come out better then first indicated.........

·
Premium Member
406 Posts
imported post

Tell your son-in-law and your daughter we are all pulling for him, I pray for the best possible outcome, I feel terrible for your daughter for what she is going through, and obviously your son-in-law, take care Hatchetman, keep us up to date.

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
imported post

Hatchetman - My God be with your son-in-law and may his doctors have a steady hand. My thoughts are with you and your family !!!!

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
imported post

Thoughts and prayers coming your family's way from the kootenays !!

Glad that his survival instict was keen !

1 - 20 of 109 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.