Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
58,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

LA Gang Member: :behead:

This fine upstanding member, of the infamous 18th street LA gang, decided one day that he would try to hijack a semi truck at gun point.

This finer specimen of humanity jumped up on the driver's side, while the truck was in motion, and stuck a gun in the drivers face.

The truck driver opened the door and knocked the attempted thief off, where upon the thief lost his balance and fell under the wheels of the truck.

The driver then slammed on the brakes, with the trailer's wheels resting on top of the thief.

The driver had a disposable camera :blowingup:

. . . Say cheese homie! Have a nice day!

http://preview.tinyurl.com/2th73e

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

One less scumbag for the tax payers to worry about, assuming the story is true. :)

John

·
Administrator
58,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Jluvs2dive wrote:
One less scumbag for the tax payers to worry about, assuming the story is true. :)

John
it's true, there are more pictures, but a bit too graphic for some's taste........ especially the one's taken after the wheels were lifted off. The chest cavity was about maybe two inches thick :shock:

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

AZgl1500 wrote:
Jluvs2dive wrote:

John
it's true, there are more pictures, but a bit too graphic for some's taste........ especially the one's taken after the wheels were lifted off. The chest cavity was about maybe two inches thick :shock:
That's thicker than I would have liked it to have been.

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

AZgl1500 wrote:
Jluvs2dive wrote:

John
Good to hear. A dirtbag put out of his miserable existence.

John

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
imported post

Good job it wasn't the UK, I'm sure the Police would have found something to charge the driver with. The courts would have awarded the scimbags Family with compensation.

·
Premium Member
10,010 Posts
imported post

AZgl1500 wrote:
Jluvs2dive wrote:

John
send them to me matee, i need a good laugh..........:cooldevil::cooldevil:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.