Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

21 - 40 of 362 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,010 Posts
imported post

i will pass the compliment onto my princess and yes i told the photogrpher if she didn't do it proper then i would make use of that nether region.........:cool::cool:

·
Premium Member
10,010 Posts
imported post

i brush up allright for a convict, my girls and my wife are my pride and joy in life, i should have a pic with my newest grandson soon also.........

·
Premium Member
3,467 Posts
imported post

Great Job :clapper::clapper::cooler:

Keep on Winging:bat:

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
imported post

Here's one to pop in the mug collection....just got done doing a bit of plinking.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

I hope that kilt of yours and the beautiful brides' dress have full type approved body armour, can't have you riding with no safety gear on!!!!:cheeky1::cheeky1:

Seriously though, brilliant picture and congratulations.:clapper::clapper:

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
imported post

Now you've gone and done it!!! Marriage is punishment for shoplifting in some countries you know (although most of us are there or have been there...some several times).

What kind of wing is that you're riding :dude:??

Nice looking Bride by the way! She looks like a keeper:cooler:!

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
imported post

Yeah, I know I sold my wing and up and joined the cruiser crowd because she liked the looks better..... now she wants passenger floorboards and hard luggage.... what's a guy to do?!:doh: At least it is still a honda. and I must admit I like the "midgets hitting a mattress with paint cans" feel of the engine

Thanks for the compliments on the missus... I rekon I'll keep her around for a while. :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,761 Posts
imported post

Just can't seem to find a picture of the two of us and a Wing...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,748 Posts
imported post

Here's one I found while installing a new hard drive

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
imported post

Cyote61 wrote:
lopeha wrote:
Here's one I found while installing a new hard drive
Hey Andy,

That's the biggest gawd-damned motorcycle I've ever seen. :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
Yeah but where does the hard drive go :baffled::baffled:

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
imported post

Okay . . . new here . . . and NO this is not my riding gear. Someone wanted a pic of me and the bike . . . so I did a little self portrait.

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

tell me how your shorty windshield does for you... I like the looks, but do you get hammered?:bash2:

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
imported post

ubarw wrote:
tell me how your shorty windshield does for you... I like the looks, but do you get hammered?:bash2:
Don't really have a reference :?. The Yamaha I had several years ago didn't have the windshield or anything. This one . . . only rain I rode in the only thing wet was my head. And I only occasionaly get the bug or rock to the helmet.

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
imported post

AZgl1500 wrote:
What part of Utah? that is a big place... my sister is at Cleveland 20 miles south of Price.

John
Just over the mountain (sort of) In Sevier County. Gotta love thebillboard on I70 Westbound just before Salina.

Salina next exit

all services

no services 110 miles - that ain't no bull!

21 - 40 of 362 Posts